The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My premium edition includes a map, the papercraft figures and the coin, but that poker set really makes me wish I saved up for the Collector's Edition. Oh well, it should start being sold as official The Witcher merchandise sometime. :P

Man that makes me want to get the CE 2 but seeing as 48 euros for PE and 1 year of a games magazine is cheap i wont complain^^

Well, in the end the DRM free GOG.com offer caused me to cancel my Amazon pre-order. I am now getting the digital premium edition, plus a choice of another game as a bonus. Pretty happy and downloading right now.

My download stopped at about 9600 MB however, so their claim that you are going to be able to play right away in the day is not quite accurate. You are still going to have to wait for another 100 odd MB to download and you will not be getting that until the middle of the day on 17th, which effectively means for me evening when I get home from work and boot my PC up. Nevertheless, DRM free.

My download stopped at about 9600 MB however, so their claim that you are going to be able to play right away in the day is not quite accurate. You are still going to have to wait for another 100 odd MB to download and you will not be getting that until the middle of the day on 17th, which effectively means for me evening when I get home from work and boot my PC up. Nevertheless, DRM free.

It's to make sure the pirates don't play it first apparently, slightly annoying though.

Um...what has happened to the official forums? Where have they gone? They used to be at tw2.thewitcher.com/forum/ and now they're gone, and the new site has no forums on it as far as I can see.

WHAT!?