Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul (WIP)

steelfeathers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some brainstorming help for illusion. Specifically, I need help coming up with ideas for perks that don't directly relate to mind-aletering spells. I'm setting aside the phantom thing for now, because it's a bit clumsy to execute, and I'm looking for something to fill the gap.

Hit me with your ideas!

Okay, cool, thanks for the reply :smile: . Can't wait to play your mod.

About you illusion perk question, maybe put more emphasis on the invisibility aspects of illusion somehow? I love playing as a mage assassin, and I mostly sneak around, using illusion to hide better.

Edited by dreamer2008

Ignoring the invisibility/muffle part of the illusion tree, there's only the mid-control spells in vanilla Skyrim...

Some ideas anyway :

-mana (or else) regen boost when you have an illusion spell under effect (self or not)

-short movespeed boost on cast for illusion spells

looking great steelfeathers. is there a possibility you would release it as modules for each school? i generally stay away from the larger overhauls simply because while i might like 80% of it, the other 20% just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

looking great steelfeathers. is there a possibility you would release it as modules for each school? i generally stay away from the larger overhauls simply because while i might like 80% of it, the other 20% just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Possibly. I'd have to see how much untangling would need to be done to separate each school overhaul into distinct units.