modding ideas?

huntsman2310

I say I'll have to get Skyrim first and play it a bit before I know what it's missing. If I spend too much time plotting now it won't work come release day.

(And I'd much rather be playing the game on 11/11/11 than slaving away in the CS [CE?])

^^^^ that and also beth says that the creation kit may not come out the same day as the game. doesn't matter to me my first play through will be without any mods.

as for some modding ideas, did anyone see HBOs new show "game of thrones" it has some pretty cool armor.

http://film-book.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/nikolaj-coster-waldau-game-of-thrones-2010-01.jpg

http://bookyurt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Game-of-Thrones-title.jpg

seems like it fit right in skyrim, also the show is awesome

Edited by hector530

Have to agree with ub3r. My first play through will be without big mods. Maybe something like removing the level cap but that will hopefully not exist as we all hate it hint hint Todd hint hint.

A remake of Cyrodiil maybe? you should know it is 200 years after Oblivion so the men and beasts of that game are dead, exept what where in Oblivion young elves.

Or maybe something like Oblielsweyrimwind ( Oblivion Elsweyr Skyrim and Morrowind)

I wonder if any one ever thought of making it possible to visit all of Tamriel?

With the radiant story and ai you could effectively recreate the procedural worlds of Arena and Daggerfall; slowly modding in each province with its own political systems and economy, add the locations and people to the radiant AI and story, then modify the radiant AI to have a radiant political system (intra and inter province); If the radiant AI can do repeatable procedurally generated quests (similiar to daggerfall) then you can create skeletal quests for the major politcal powers that would allow the provinces to go to war and etc.

This would effectively allow you to play in a choatic Tamriel that has randomly occuring events; Maybe in 1 playthough the Imperial Empire rebuilds itself? in another you could have the Argonians lead a genocide of the Dunmer? or hell become the leader of a country and decide for yourself!

First playthrough will be without any mods.

The first experience is the best, and I want it to be vanilla.

Then when i finish the game and do stuffs, I will first start by adding fixes and graphic mods, and later on maybe some quests and player homes.

And capes, lots and lots of capes that have cloth physics, if the game will have cloth physics that is. But I hope so, since it has Havok's newest technology.

Edited by Iv000

I wonder if any one ever thought of making it possible to visit all of Tamriel?

With the radiant story and ai you could effectively recreate the procedural worlds of Arena and Daggerfall; slowly modding in each province with its own political systems and economy, add the locations and people to the radiant AI and story, then modify the radiant AI to have a radiant political system (intra and inter province); If the radiant AI can do repeatable procedurally generated quests (similiar to daggerfall) then you can create skeletal quests for the major politcal powers that would allow the provinces to go to war and etc.

This would effectively allow you to play in a choatic Tamriel that has randomly occuring events; Maybe in 1 playthough the Imperial Empire rebuilds itself? in another you could have the Argonians lead a genocide of the Dunmer? or hell become the leader of a country and decide for yourself!

It is since my first mod my dream to complete Tamriel, now we have to do it with: Elsweyr Anequina, what is only sometimes avalible on tesnexus, Valenwood improved what have no LOD and Skyrim improved wich has huge bugs in the Middle

I'll have to play Skyrim at least once and only then say what it needs, as far as I'm concerned. To name a few:

1. More armours
  2. More races once I get bored playing with vanilla ones
  3. More dungeons
  4. It's own FCOM
  5. More quests
  6. New lands
  7. Sheograth and his cheese
  8. M'aiq reborned
  9. New weapons
  10. And some more...

:yes:

It's around 200 years after Oblivion and 210 years after Morrowind, only elves from these two games can life so long, M'aiq is 160 years dead!

(maybe his family)