Most Memorable Character

AurianaValoria1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is the mudcrab to your right when you exit the sewers. I will always remember him, every time with a new character, I must avoid getting into combat with it before I can hit Tab.

Yeah! Whoa, he didn't cross my mind but he IS a memorable character. :P

Another character I remember is the Argonian you meet in the first quest of the thieves guild. Can't remember his name though...

Mine is the mudcrab to your right when you exit the sewers. I will always remember him, every time with a new character, I must avoid getting into combat with it before I can hit Tab.

Another character I remember is the Argonian you meet in the first quest of the thieves guild. Can't remember his name though...

Amusei

Quite memorable if you can't even remember his name, isn't he?

Haskill and Shoegorath, the Dynamic Duo.

Sheogorath for his mad antics and constant cheery voice (Occasionally I didn't quite get what I was supposed to do, because I was laughing too much). Also, he is the first genuinely friendly person you meet in the Shivering Isles and oddly enough seems to be the second most sane person there.

Haskill for being able to put up with Sheogorath and stoicly standing by your side throughout your journies in the Shivering Isles.

Both of them for being main characters in the most entertaining, well told storyline/quest in the game.

Haskill and Shoegorath, the Dynamic Duo.

Sheogorath for his mad antics and constant cheery voice (Occasionally I didn't quite get what I was supposed to do, because I was laughing too much). Also, he is the first genuinely friendly person you meet in the Shivering Isles and oddly enough seems to be the second most sane person there.

Sheogorath! Sheogorath! Sheogorath allll the way! When I first met him I fell in love with him and instantly became his biggest fan! He makes me laugh so much! If I were a real person in Oblivion I would so worship him.