What does your username mean?

HellsMaster

My name is also quite easy to explain. Some of you may already have guessed what the meaning is, specially if you have tried the 'translating the cover' thing at Gameinformers homepage.

Well if you haven't guessed yet, I will tell you my little riddle... or secret... or name.

Dovahkiin means 'Dragonborn' In the dragon tongue (Skyrim of course) Dovahkiin is a known word among people who are waiting for Skyrim, and in the start, I wanted that to be my name. But someone else had already taken it, so I looked at my dragontongue-english dictionary, and found the word 'ved' which means black. So VedDovahkiin means Black Dragonborn, and I thought it sounded cool 'cause it were something about evilness and coolness and SKYRIM!

So, that's it, hope you injoied the solving... or something

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username is just a random word i came up with when I used to play Ragnarok Online. (Private server that is...) Far as I can remember, it was winter when i thought of it.

To my surprise, when i decided to google my username, the name is actually used for one of the villages in WoW. Guess its not that random after all.

Maharg67 is my first name, Graham, backwards and my two more important numbers being 6 and 7.

My name is a mix of words I brainstormed when coming up with the name of a story I was writing. I liked how it sounded, so I kept it. ;) Being on the edge of darkness always sounded like a cool way of life. Oh, and the numbers are my birthday. :)

Mine came from not being able to find a cool name that somebody else had not already claimed. I was just starting to use computers as I am a late bloomer to the computer generation and I was trying to set up an e-mail account. I am a merchant sea man that sails in the engine dept by trade and the entry level rating for engine dept is DEU. Deck Engine Utility so I said what the heck try that so I typed in deu. not enough characters so i just randomly hit two numbers that just happened to be the 5 and 8

Mine is mostly bases on a character from the Transformers: Beast Wars television series. A Predacon called "Rampage". He was depicted as a Hannibal Lecter like figure: intelligent and articulate but also a murderous and cold blooded killer who loved causing death and destruction. (taken from wikipedia)

I took the name because Rampage was such an awe inspiring and terror inducing character. Something which was quite convenient since I was playing Quake and Unreal Tournament at the time. Games in which it payed off to have a "scary" name when playing on-line.

"Black" was simply added because, well, I like the color black. (and something like "PinkRampage" would have sounded silly :tongue: )