Universal shut-upper?

GlassDeviant

Has anyone ever thought of taking on the task of making a universal shut-upper/sound modifier that included all of the stuff from every other dialogue changer, with an installer or MCM that let you decide which bits you wanted to use and which not?

I have about a dozen at least that work for some npcs/mobs and not others, or affect the same npcs in different ways. Obviously that means some parts will conflict, occasionally in such a way that the npcs/mobs wind up using the dialogue/sounds I wanted to remove, or I have to leave one or more out because of the conflict.

These include:

Shut Up Guards/No Skill Comments

Shut Up About Dawnguard

Cicero Shut Up

Muffle Bears

Muffle Heimskr

Muffle Nirnroot

Muffle Horses

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

No More Robe Comments

No NPC Greetings

Shut Up Annoying NPCs

Serana SHUT UP Expanded

STFU

Silence Adrianne Avenicci

Hush Doggy

Waterbreathing Breathless Emerge Fix (edge case but still a shut-upper)

and parts of Silent Skyrim

There's even a Bandits one but I don't use it as I find them funny even after a few thousand repetitions.

Some of them are just sound file modifications, so they are not such a big deal, but others modify dialogue in detail, sometimes even restoring functionality that is omitted/bugged/broken in the official game files. Some even have multiple versions with different sound levels from completely gone to 25 or 50% volume.

If I had even the slightest modding skills I'd do it myself but I am just not the person for the job. I am lucky to be able to get the few console batch files I have written working properly, and I use very little of the capabilities of the console script language.

I think you can't have compilation mods unless they also add something new, which presumably an MCM would qualify as.

no you just cant have them, unless it's a tie together one where all it does is take the separately downloaded mods and makes a single merged mod sorta like TTW for the FO series.