What do you think is the OVERALL least liked playable Race?

BigBizkit

Least liked playable race in TES.  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the GENERALLY least liked TES Race (playable)? Not YOUR least favourite race, but overall?

• Nord
    • Imperial
    • Redguard
    • Breton
    • Dark Elf
    • High Elf
    • Wood Elf
    • Orc
    • Khajiit
    • Argonian

Oblivion the faces improved dramatically.

Are you a visitor from another dimension?

Well, it went from 'pick a face and hairstyle from a very limited selection' to 'define the shape of the face, pick the hair style, and choose the skin/hair/eye colour', ignoring the (bad) textures and such. I'd say Oblivion had the best hair of the series, though, even if the styles were limited.

Oblivion the faces improved dramatically.

Are you a visitor from another dimension?

My thoughts exactly! ;D

When playing Oblivion, I just wanted to pick a Morrowind face. :P

At least for the Dunmer, Argonians, and Khajiit, Morrowind had the best faces.

Well, it went from 'pick a face and hairstyle from a very limited selection' to 'define the shape of the face, pick the hair style, and choose the skin/hair/eye colour', ignoring the (bad) textures and such. I'd say Oblivion had the best hair of the series, though, even if the styles were limited.

You right, I still miss that short her with knot on top. It was cute in a way. You could also make it as long you want.

Edited by Boombro

My thoughts exactly! ;D

When playing Oblivion, I just wanted to pick a Morrowind face. :P
At least for the Dunmer, Argonians, and Khajiit, Morrowind had the best faces.

I picked argonians because vampires were a pain and they looked derpy. If it was ugly, may as well laugh at it.

Orcs had faces their mothers wouldn't love though. God, they were ugly.

I believe the Redguard is probably the least played race.

Think about it, the beast and mer races fill those fantasy niches that people like to play with, especially in roleplays. Breton are notorious human mages within the Mages Guild while Imperials are pretty much standard in TES lore. Nord is that default barbarian-like race that people tend to like to pick, not to mention the focused race in Skyrim.

Redguard? Not too much is known about their lifestyle, culture, and civilization outside of reading material. They are desert people from what I gather, but so are Khajiits which when given the choice to choose, I'm sure people will tend to side with a Khajiit more than a human race. They both pretty much fill in the same niche except one is furrier than the other.

I believe the Redguard is probably the least played race.

Think about it, the beast and mer races fill those fantasy niches that people like to play with, especially in roleplays. Breton are notorious human mages within the Mages Guild while Imperials are pretty much standard in TES lore. Nord is that default barbarian-like race that people tend to like to pick, not to mention the focused race in Skyrim.

Redguard? Not too much is known about their lifestyle, culture, and civilization outside of reading material. They are desert people from what I gather, but so are Khajiits which when given the choice to choose, I'm sure people will tend to side with a Khajiit more than a human race. They both pretty much fill in the same niche except one is furrier than the other.

Nah, many play and love them. Plus they have sick lore.

I guess I must be! At least I played Morrowind & Oblivion on the console not pc, although idk if that would make much of a diff or not :D I thought Morrowind was a beautiful world seriously let down by the appearance of the characters - the thing that irked me the most about Oblivion characters was I could put so much effort into designing my character in the prison cell, & when I arrived at the exit from the sewers she would look different!?! Weird.

I guess I must be! At least I played Morrowind & Oblivion on the console not pc, although idk if that would make much of a diff or not :D I thought Morrowind was a beautiful world seriously let down by the appearance of the characters - the thing that irked me the most about Oblivion characters was I could put so much effort into designing my character in the prison cell, & when I arrived at the exit from the sewers she would look different!?! Weird.

Maybe it the lighting.