ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 4 already has issues. A reviewer was doing one of the side missions & got stuck inside an elevator. Seriously, Bethesda needs to fire their QA team. There's no excuse not to catch game-breaking bugs like getting stuck inside an elevator in-game. Makes me wonder just how many other game-breaking bugs lurk within the world of Fallout 4.

In response to post #30223685.

ff7legend wrote: Fallout 4 already has issues. A reviewer was doing one of the side missions & got stuck inside an elevator. Seriously, Bethesda needs to fire their QA team. There's no excuse not to catch game-breaking bugs like getting stuck inside an elevator in-game. Makes me wonder just how many other game-breaking bugs lurk within the world of Fallout 4.

There will be lots of bugs, there always is. Unfortunately that's something you have to deal with if you want to play their games. I doubt we'll ever get a (relatively) bug free game from them. It's still usually worth the investment though.

In response to post #30223685. #30224230 is also a reply to the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Fallout 4 already has issues. A reviewer was doing one of the side missions & got stuck inside an elevator. Seriously, Bethesda needs to fire their QA team. There's no excuse not to catch game-breaking bugs like getting stuck inside an elevator in-game. Makes me wonder just how many other game-breaking bugs lurk within the world of Fallout 4.
Kalell wrote: There will be lots of bugs, there always is. Unfortunately that's something you have to deal with if you want to play their games. I doubt we'll ever get a (relatively) bug free game from them. It's still usually worth the investment though.

modding community has become so impressive i doubt the bugs will last a year tops...

In response to post #30223685. #30224230, #30225285 are all replies on the same post.

Kalell wrote: There will be lots of bugs, there always is. Unfortunately that's something you have to deal with if you want to play their games. I doubt we'll ever get a (relatively) bug free game from them. It's still usually worth the investment though.
sweetrollPolice wrote: modding community has become so impressive i doubt the bugs will last a year tops...

I don't know the extent of bugs you have experienced in Bethesda games but in Morrowind,Oblivion,Skyrim,Fallout 3,and Fallout New Vegas I've never dealt with any bugs that loading a previous save could fix or restarting the game couldn't fix. I think a lot of people blow the Bethesda bugs way out of proportion.

In response to post #30174700. #30175820, #30176130, #30219715 are all replies on the same post.

zeromitch wrote: I'm going to wait a year and let the bugs work themselves out and let some mods get perfected and of course the price drop :)

I hope Bethesda doesn't spend to much time on fallout 4 and get TES 6 rolling before I turn 30 in 2 years.
Fallout is fun and all but it's nothing compared to TES.
shartley8087 wrote: SO FRICKIN TRUE!!!!!!!! :D
spencerwitte1 wrote: *sad pepe*
Andyno wrote: Well, I'd like to say opposite then:
TES is fun and all, but it's nothing compared to Fallout. ;)

@Andyno

Very true,and Fallout has gore,they could make TES games better by adding a gore system to it,I mean in a TES you you can kill someone with a massive battle axe and there is just a tiny bit of blood,but in fallout if you get a sneak critical with a damn bb gun you might see a limb fall off or if you have bloody mess and get really lucky you might see their head explode which is over the top that is pretty funny.

In response to post #30174700. #30175820, #30176130, #30219715, #30225820 are all replies on the same post.

zeromitch wrote: I'm going to wait a year and let the bugs work themselves out and let some mods get perfected and of course the price drop :)

I hope Bethesda doesn't spend to much time on fallout 4 and get TES 6 rolling before I turn 30 in 2 years.
Fallout is fun and all but it's nothing compared to TES.
shartley8087 wrote: SO FRICKIN TRUE!!!!!!!! :D
spencerwitte1 wrote: *sad pepe*
Andyno wrote: Well, I'd like to say opposite then:
TES is fun and all, but it's nothing compared to Fallout. ;)
DARKDESTROYER wrote: @Andyno

Very true,and Fallout has gore,they could make TES games better by adding a gore system to it,I mean in a TES you you can kill someone with a massive battle axe and there is just a tiny bit of blood,but in fallout if you get a sneak critical with a damn bb gun you might see a limb fall off or if you have bloody mess and get really lucky you might see their head explode which is over the top that is pretty funny.

Fallout is just as good, it just takes a more comical/exaggerated approach. Either series always gives me some good laughs though.

In response to post #30223685. #30224230, #30225285, #30225690 are all replies on the same post.

sweetrollPolice wrote: modding community has become so impressive i doubt the bugs will last a year tops...
DARKDESTROYER wrote: I don't know the extent of bugs you have experienced in Bethesda games but in Morrowind,Oblivion,Skyrim,Fallout 3,and Fallout New Vegas I've never dealt with any bugs that loading a previous save could fix or restarting the game couldn't fix. I think a lot of people blow the Bethesda bugs way out of proportion.

Hopefully patches will come soon to Fallout 4, keep your steam set to automatic update