Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

In response to post #30152945. #30155500, #30159390, #30165290, #30179575, #30190310, #30209345, #30211575, #30211935, #30213810, #30218690 are all replies on the same post.

ravernware wrote: 25% into my FO4 preload. Steam will unlock the game Nov 9 for those who pre-ordered. Awesome. A full day earlier than official release! I am sooo amped. Way to go NEXUS on getting ready!! You are as always great! Oh, and I like the color scheme.
I hope Bethesda releases the CK earlier than they are saying.
JianXintou wrote: Are you sure? Because I'm pretty certain my steam says the game unlocks sometime early on Tuesday. I mean it says Nov. 9th but tha's technically not true if you do the math, 2 days and 17 hours - that makes for roughly 2 AM on Nov 10th.
nehkz wrote: I don't think that's true.

I mean, I hope it is, but I really don't think it'll unlock earlier for people like us that pre-ordered.
hgrunt wrote: for me its 3am November 10
ravernware wrote: copied from steam's FO4 store page:
Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, welcome you to the world of Fallout 4 – their most ambitious game ever, and the next generation of open-world gaming.
Release Date: Nov 9, 2015

Now what time on Nov 9th? Dunno. I'm on the west coast so I shall see come Monday.
lemonsquare wrote: It varies based on timezone. It says November 9th for me too but expect it at 11:59 PM on Monday night... or basically the 10th. Nobody gets it early.
ravernware wrote: West coast, at 6pm the FO4 clock indicated 1 day 5 hours. So maybe 11pm tomorrow??? Oh the waiting is killing me. Cannot eat, cannot sleep, oh come on already!
Hmmm... maybe if I set all the clocks forward it will speed things up? LOL
Arthmoor wrote: It's a visual display bug caused by the time change off of Daylight Stupidity Time.
VanillaNinja13 wrote: It is being released for all of the U.S. at 12:00AM Eastern Nov 10. So for the west coast this means 10pm Nov. 9th and for Hawaii and Alaska that means 7PM Nov. 9th. Hope that helps clear everything up for everyone :)
ravernware wrote: Thank you!!!
Woop woop!!
Just now copied from FO4 store page on Steam: Available: November 9
This game will unlock in approximately 23 hours
vepha wrote: 13 Hours to go for Switzerland! damn thing lol

I live in Texas 2.5 hrs from Austin and I'm getting it at 11:59PM Tonight, thats about the earliest it comes, Some stores here will have it for sale at Midnight Edited by LordRhys

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30223685. #30224230, #30225285, #30225690, #30231320 are all replies on the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Fallout 4 already has issues. A reviewer was doing one of the side missions & got stuck inside an elevator. Seriously, Bethesda needs to fire their QA team. There's no excuse not to catch game-breaking bugs like getting stuck inside an elevator in-game. Makes me wonder just how many other game-breaking bugs lurk within the world of Fallout 4.
Kalell wrote: There will be lots of bugs, there always is. Unfortunately that's something you have to deal with if you want to play their games. I doubt we'll ever get a (relatively) bug free game from them. It's still usually worth the investment though.
sweetrollPolice wrote: modding community has become so impressive i doubt the bugs will last a year tops...
DARKDESTROYER wrote: I don't know the extent of bugs you have experienced in Bethesda games but in Morrowind,Oblivion,Skyrim,Fallout 3,and Fallout New Vegas I've never dealt with any bugs that loading a previous save could fix or restarting the game couldn't fix. I think a lot of people blow the Bethesda bugs way out of proportion.
Rattlerx5150 wrote: Hopefully patches will come soon to Fallout 4, keep your steam set to automatic update

the beth rpg are so hudge that is pretty impossible to get out those bugs.
anyway i like to put my hand on this game asap, instead of waiting years before they fix only some of them.
a nice thing will be if beth will give bonus discount for those gamer that first report a bug.
this way i surely play gratis the next title :) :) Edited by BurtFreeman

In response to post #30148810. #30153350, #30155305, #30155460, #30168675 are all replies on the same post.

weijiesen wrote: :yes: What if Fallout 4 nexus rocked a vault-tec color scheme!!! :dance:
VATROU wrote: I concur, yellow bars/buttons on a blue background would be sweet.
Xilandro wrote: Gods of the Nexus, please, listen to this man. He talks words of wisdom.
JianXintou wrote: Listen to the visual fx artist he knows how to make things look pretty!
VATROU wrote: We are thee Wise Men bringing wisdom to these wastes. And exploding shotguns. Because why not!

+1

In response to post #30234280.

ravernware wrote: In case some of you who use Nvidia GPUs have not heard, Nvidia today release a new driver optimized for FO4. Ver 358.91
Also, PC Gamer released their review of FO4.

Less than 5 hours to go!!

Thank you!!

Either Steam was ill-prepared for the launch, or we are killing the internet.

Millions of near simultaneous requests to unpack the game. Yep.. no one saw that coming!! LOL

Watching my Steam really struggle. 25Mb/s, 6, 100k (think Steam almost crashed there), now up to 12Mb/s.

Come on Steam!!! You can do it!! DO NOT CRAP OUT NOW!!!