ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

Is it just me or did F4se disable the check to see if you had mods? cause I started playing after getting the update and now my game saves don't have [M] in them.

If you're running the Achievements mod, that would do it as well. I have been using it, and it tricks Fallout into thinking your not modded. If the F4SE Masters integrating something like that into their work, all the better.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did F4se disable the check to see if you had mods? cause I started playing after getting the update and now my game saves don't have [M] in them.

If you're running the Achievements mod, that would do it as well. I have been using it, and it tricks Fallout into thinking your not modded. If the F4SE Masters integrating something like that into their work, all the better.

well thats the thing, I'm not running the achievements mod, before the patch I was running 'modded' and then after the patch and after updating F4SE I'm now running 'unmodded'. and I'm pretty sure I still have my mods running cause I can still craft ammo and do other things the mods let me do.

Yeah, I haven't played in a while because I had other things i was doing. Have only played part of Automatron dlc, none of the others yet. Spent a big portion last night making sure all my mods were updated and working and made a new character when I finally got done. One mod I use is Spring Cleaning so scrapping Sanctuary Hills takes quite a bit of time to make sure I scrap it just the way I want it for later building (I do this before starting anything else in the game). So, after about 3 hours or so of that, It was almost 5 in the morning so I went to bed. Been looking forward all day to play and when I finally get the time do to so, my script extender is out of date just since early this morning.....UUUGGGHHH!!! I'm so disappointed :( but hopefully it will get updated soon :)

any luck on getting achievements working ?

seems mod is broke with this update.

to be honest its the only mod that had me take time to install f4se in the first place.

ty btw for creating it.

error i get after re installing the mod.

when loading continue...

load vanilla save with mods?