[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, I've been trying to start up FO4 (fully updated) with the latest F4SE and it just either crashes when loading a save or gets stuck loading forever when creating a new save... :(

does someone have a working fix now?
i can start Fallout without the script extender already but not with it, and as long as this problem exist i doubt that the F4SE mods will be updated

honestly, i think it's better to wait for a real F4SE update, since fix (if they is any) may hide some unforseen bad behaviors.

Edited by mcguffin

F4SE Fallout 4 runtime 1.7.9 - Current build: 0.2.1 worked like a charm, I deleted f4se_steam_loader.dll, f4se_loader and f4se_1_6_9.dll and then replaced them with the 3 files from F4SE Fallout 4 runtime 1.7.9 archive rar/7-Zip file and then launched my game from f4se_loader - Shortcut desktop shortcut and had no ctd's or freezes or issues at all

I verify integrity of game cache with steam for the game before launching after updating F4SE and Place Everywhere

I only use

Place Everywhere

Snap'n Build by ad3d0

Settlement Objects Expansion Pack by ccmads

Skyship Welder by Blary

does someone have a working fix now?
i can start Fallout without the script extender already but not with it, and as long as this problem exist i doubt that the F4SE mods will be updated

honestly, i think it's better to wait for a real F4SE update, since fix (if they is any) may hide some unforseen bad behaviors.

We cant download pervious version from silverlock anymore. Coul you upload it somewhere? 1.6.9.f4se.

I tried what hard8 said, the game still doesn't load with f4se, only with fallout4.exe

I have ingame explorer esp but it was working fine before.

the latest f4se is the problem

I will just bypass it until it's corrected.

After I installed the current F4SE version I've had problems with disabling mods, making clean saves: I disable the mod, boot up the game and try to load the existing, original save, but when I click to load the save the screen turns black for a sec' then CTD. It seems to happen with plugin mods.

I don't know it it actually have anything to do with F4SE, and I hope you don't mind but I got question for you: Should I just delay upgrading the mod for now and play the game with gay abandon(I don't need the new version of the mod, it just makes inventory even quicker), or should I wait it out until there's a new F4SE in town, just to be sure all rot have been purged from the save file?

Thanks for reading.