[WIPz] Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE)

behippo

@pipdude111 - I am not sure how easy it will be to provide an overlay for specular maps. I will have to talk to the other engineers who may have a better clue about that. I've not been involved in that part of the engine yet.

Got it. I'm hoping to sneak it onto the official wishlist. :)

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's F4SE 0.1.6 with support for the beta 1.4.125 runtime.

The control map changed again, but only adds two new entries at the end. Make sure to update your control maps with the new additions if you're using a custom map.

Much more of the update process is now automated, so this should be much less tedious in the future. Many apologies to behippo for how long it took to update the toolset for x64.

Here's F4SE 0.1.6 with support for the beta 1.4.125 runtime.

The control map changed again, but only adds two new entries at the end. Make sure to update your control maps with the new additions if you're using a custom map.

Much more of the update process is now automated, so this should be much less tedious in the future. Many apologies to behippo for how long it took to update the toolset for x64.

Sweet thanks for the link.

F4SE 0.1.7 is available for Fallout 4 runtime 1.4.131.

No updates to the CustomControlMap.txt. I've done my basic testing and things seem alright. As always let us know if there are problems.

The new automated update toolset worked well - life has just been incredibly busy. Sorry for the delay getting things put together.

F4SE 0.1.7 is available for Fallout 4 runtime 1.4.131.

No updates to the CustomControlMap.txt. I've done my basic testing and things seem alright. As always let us know if there are problems.

The new automated update toolset worked well - life has just been incredibly busy. Sorry for the delay getting things put together.

Wonderful! Thanks!