Mods that everyone wants: mega list

Boombro

Not so much a mod perhaps, but if Bethesda were to add functionality to the radio system it'd be sweet. Here's a couple of things I've been thinking about:

1) Have a special terminal in the Diamond City radio shack. Have blank holotapes that you can load into it and when you do, you can point the holotape to a folder on your computer that contains MP3 files. Then, when you load the tape into your Pip-Boy it automatically randomizes and plays the files.

2) Have a Pip-Boy addon that can play XMRadio using their online service. Since FO4 already has some online capability (the Pip-Boy app) this should be doable.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey didn't read all 29 pages of comment....

but

a simple mod that changes walking speed...is way too slow,

and maybe an alternate key feature for sprint, not to be toggled but keep pressing continuously as long as you want to sprint and releasing it to stop sprinting

@minimax
There's a console command that changes movement speed. Search it on google

I want to request a leveled scope zooming and a corpse finding mod for loot. Scopes that can zoom to 2x, 4x and 8x or whatever the mod wants to.

What's wrong with Bethesda? the scopes attachments are fixed to how far it can zoom. You can't adjust it. You'd think they've learned how to make a proper game as they've created a lot of games and still they fail to implement the most basics of features in their games.

Hey didn't read all 29 pages of comment....

but

a simple mod that changes walking speed...is way too slow,

and maybe an alternate key feature for sprint, not to be toggled but keep pressing continuously as long as you want to sprint and releasing it to stop sprinting

you only have to read the first page, namely the very first post which is updated with everything that belongs on it.

@akimikage

minimax1 is requesting a mod like Skyrim's Realistic Humanoid Movement Speeds. It ups the walk speed to a playable level, while keeping the run speed the same.

I also want this. Changing the "speedmult" value to 125 gives a nice walking speed, but turns the run into a sprint that has no AP drain.

Crouching Deathclaw Animation / With ability for the Deathclaw to get to you by moving underneath a doorway. ( Or any large enemy for that matter.)

I was hoping that Bethesda would have implemented a new gameplay/battle mechanic that overcomes this by now. I have seen a couple Let's Play videos where the players are battling that first Deathclaw, and they are hiding in the shop area, picking off the Deathclaw. It would be excellent if the Deathclaw would make a crouching animation move and was able to pass under the doorway and get to you. This would force the player to try and find new hiding areas to get away from a larger enemy.