co-op mod

ThermoBall

Im hoping Bethesda makes an official co op dlc... would pay for it~ take my money!

nah, it's waaaay easier to release crappy paid mods on the CC

I highly doubt that they will ever release a paid mod to add useful features to this game like visible holstered weapons

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They listened and Fallout 76 is coming. Coop integrated.

My hopes are that the RP part stays alive and the coop will be optional like in Borderlands (no coop, only friend, anyone) or with istances mission like Tom Clancy's The Division (you can select to join o create a party for the mission). So you can play peacefully in solo, with friends or have some help with anyone near that point.

They listened and Fallout 76 is coming. Coop integrated.

My hopes are that the RP part stays alive and the coop will be optional like in Borderlands (no coop, only friend, anyone) or with istances mission like Tom Clancy's The Division (you can select to join o create a party for the mission). So you can play peacefully in solo, with friends or have some help with anyone near that point.

"coop" you mean you can make a group with your friend and join a public server where everyone else can. There's no real coop in that game, not until they launch private servers.

Im faily sure there is zero net code built into this game. It would be a huge task to build a mod like that.

It would be better tow wait for 76 and if people are aloud to mod the game fairly freely as in modded servers, you will probably see some fairly in-depth campaign missions created by modders and there may be more of a net code frame work to build co-op type play.