Who are you voting for?

kvnchrist

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the american people have the gumption to actually stand up to their government and DEMAND change. Consider how often we put the same old relics back into office.......

Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter; look at what they turn in to. 'Demanding change' today is a sideshow. The passion and drive of the Vietnam War protests has been replaced with angst and entitlement. There aren't 'movements' anymore, just circle-jerks and riots.

I don't think the american people have the gumption to actually stand up to their government and DEMAND change. Consider how often we put the same old relics back into office.......

Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter; look at what they turn in to. 'Demanding change' today is a sideshow. The passion and drive of the Vietnam War protests has been replaced with angst and entitlement. There aren't 'movements' anymore, just circle-jerks and riots.

That's because protests today have become a commodity. Angst and being offended have become an industry.

That's because protests today have become a commodity. Angst and being offended have become an industry.

Trump should start promoting his rallies as Job Fairs. That would keep the Sanders supporters away.

It's too bad the mainstream media (and Fox) doesn't look at YouTube videos. The whole 'Trump causes violence' argument would be put to rest, but that isn't what they want. There's a video on YouTube showing one of these 'peaceful ' Black Lives Matter protesters getting pepper sprayed after she punches a Trump supporter in the face. It's comedy gold. I can't post the link here because of the language the BLM girl used to antagonize the Trump supporters and the page comments 'telling it how it is'.

The whole exchange was caught on a phone's camera; her screaming in this guy's face and using her body to push him back, him using the back of his hand to get her off of him, her screaming the victim narrative of "He touched me!", the crowd laughing at her, her face twisting in anger as she punches the guy, her getting sprayed and then staggering away after her mouth and nostrils were filled with pepper spray. Priceless. Oh yeah, the BLM protesters broke through the police barricades that separated the groups. They wanted an aggressive confrontation.

Edited by WursWaldo

I give the black lives matter folks zero credibility. (maybe not the right word....) As they only seem to care about black folks that are killed by someone that isn't black. Doesn't seem to matter to them that dozens of black folks die every day at the hands of other black folks....... Why aren't they all up in arms about that?

Well the water in the well is so low I have begun using the water condensation collector from the old navy lifeboat life saving kit that collects condensation from the air, so, I won't die of thirst. :ohmy: I remember the stories about sailors lost at sea, (lost at ocean too) with all that ocean salt water around the dingy while drifting out there without a wind or a paddle (for days), in the boat while on the water where there isn't a drop safe to drink until the salty brine is removed.

Hence the yard now has a large black item that looks like an inverted umbrella because it looks like an umbrella that got caught in a strong gust of wind. :laugh:

Newsie enough for any of you?

No?!

Well maybe all the deaths caused by their own kind from within any color skin of people, including your own, isn't being mentioned at this time because it isn't NEWSIE enough.

Um... should we perhaps not lose perspective here. This is the kind of division among people that the establishment want.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Lose perspective on what?

So far as I can see, the establishment really doesn't have to do all that much to sow division, as the public seems to do it well enough on it's own.

Um... should we perhaps not lose perspective here. This is the kind of division among people that the establishment want.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Lose perspective on what?

So far as I can see, the establishment really doesn't have to do all that much to sow division, as the public seems to do it well enough on it's own.

This is precisely why we must keep trying to see the whole picture, and not just what we see through Google Glass.

I know this is what you were alluding to, and I simply wanted to widen the debate.