Who are you voting for?

kvnchrist

I wouldn't turn into a ruthless dictator if I pulled a sword from the stone. I swear!

I'll talk into my Dictation machine and see if anyone from Camelot can type it for me.

Why is the movie called 'The Sword in the Stone' when the kid pulls the sword from an anvil?

Ore a rock, Ore a bench, Ore a ... wait a minute! Why does the garage door switch work to close and open the garage door at the Red Rocket Truck Stop outside Sanctuary when there is no electricity there yet?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do...and make sure it is dicated and not read....*smirk*

And the anvil and the no electric door...obviously it is "Magick"

*nods head* Magick....

lol

edit: and because the Once and Future King on which it was based said,

"Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword of this Stone and Anvil, is Rightwise King Born of All England."

*nods head* Magick....

lol

"Whoso Pulleth Out This Sword of this Stone and Anvil, is Rightwise King Born of All England."

lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And if you don't want to pull it out; build lots of skyscrapers or wear a condom. Or you will need a lot of skyscraper style condominiums to keep your girlfriend and the children, because there's no more room in the UK or Montana. Why do you think Trump keeps building Skyscrapers? Hmm?

*nods head* Magick....

lol

lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And if you don't want to pull it out; build lots of skyscrapers or wear a condom. Or you will need a lot of skyscraper style condominiums to keep your girlfriend and the children, because there's no more room in the UK or Montana. Why do you think Trump keeps building Skyscrapers? Hmm?

Because he has, ahem.... *small* issues? :D

Because he's a billionaire developer and that's what they do?

Not to worry though. Trump will flee the country once President Sanders is sworn into office.

If that happens, I may want to go with him......

I can't say I have even the remotest interest in putting another democrat in the oval office.

Not to worry though. Trump will flee the country once President Sanders is sworn into office.

I can't say I have even the remotest interest in putting another democrat in the oval office.

They need to tear out the Oval Office and put a dog house in there instead; for when the 1st lady is pe-od at her Presidential Honey Do.

They need to tear out the Oval Office and put a dog house in there instead; for when the 1st lady is pe-od at her Presidential Honey Do.

Real possibility that the next pres might BE the Honey that assigns the do....... In that case, does Bill become "First Man"????

Quite frankly, of the candidates I have seen so far, I don't think ANY of them will make a good president...... Once again, we will be left with the lesser of the evils. Shall I write in cthulhu?

After Trump's loss in Iowa I am reminded of couple of things; the illusion of invulnerability is much akin to an inflated balloon, it's all well and good but once punctured it emboldens your enemies and disheartens your sunshine adherents. Secondly, his projected mythos is that he is always a winner, something that Iowa just debunked.
To paraphrase Neil Armstrong.."Iowa Control this is Trumpocity Base....the Ego has finally landed"