Nexus Mod Manager (0.61.0) with Fallout 4 Support Released!

SirSalami

Hey all,

I'm sure there is probably a post or guide for this, but I'm having trouble finding anything to guide me. About ever three or four times I start Fallout 4 all my plugins suddenly shut off, and I have to spend an hour or more turning them all back on in an order that does not cause the game to crash when starting it up.

Is there a way to save or store your settings so if this does happen, I can just click and have it all be back how it was prior to them turning off? The mods stay on, its the Plugins that shut off. So I guess I'm looking to see of NMM has a save current set up.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NMM doesn't save the dlcs in the plugins.txt, so everytime I wan't to use FO4Edit, I have to add them manually...

Please update that!

I hope I will not get CTDs because of this...

Edited by ivanbqnov

Downloaded NMM. Tried to play Fallout 4, cant select my Resolution at all. Cannot change Read-only files to fix this. WTF does this do to your files and NOT tell you about?? ALL I want to do is play Fallout 4 with mods and Now I can't even play it at all....

just updated my NMM, went to check LOOT and puglins are unchecked. check NMM plugins they are checked, then I tried uncheckeing NMM plugins and LOOT plugins are checked. Now I it just CTD whenever I launch a save or a new game...

• 2 weeks later...
Several mods i have checked and activated that used to work dont anymore when until i restarted the game now there all gone like they were never installed even though the plugins are all checked. robot home defense acwr weapons mods. Edited by cerebus179

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #38124570.

cerebus179 wrote: Somebody had the same problem below and nobody hepled them. I am forced to uninstall nmm.

You get it to work now? Its funny because no one answere you and i have the same problem.
All plugins are checked and when i load a save the game say some mods are no more.
I don't know what to do...

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #38124570. #38844885 is also a reply to the same post.

cerebus179 wrote: Somebody had the same problem below and nobody hepled them. I am forced to uninstall nmm.
Baracu wrote: You get it to work now? Its funny because no one answere you and i have the same problem.
All plugins are checked and when i load a save the game say some mods are no more.
I don't know what to do...

You do keep it running when you launch game right? Only fix I would know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys,

i have a problem . I download the nexus mod manager on friday. Today i will play my moded fallout 4 game and I can´t open the NMM . I have Win 10 and the Chop is in run as admin . I need Help really fast.

Thank you

After installing some mods I played for an hour or so and it looked all good. The next day when I started FO 4 the game was extremely lagging, almost even't responding to the key commands.

I uninstalled the mods, the game itself and reinstalled it, it keeped lagging like hell. What could it be?

Edited by Maddog1111