Nexus Mod Manager (0.61.0) with Fallout 4 Support Released!

SirSalami

And just now when I started Fallout 4 it says "This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue loading?" It started doing that maybe a week or less ago. And then it lists the ones that are missing but when I went to check it out, the plugins are still there. And it's been doing that since 0.61.23

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Link no longer works.

• 2 weeks later...

I KEEP GETTING A THING TELLING ME THERES AN UPDATE THEN IT STARTS PUTTING IT IN BUT I GUESS THERES SOMETHING I NEED TO CLICK TO GET IT TO UPDATE BUT THE DAMN THING IS TO BIG AND I CAN NOT GET TO IT TO CLICK OK ON IT OR AGREE OR WHAT EVER IT SAUS AT THR BOTTOM AND ITS REALLY PISSING ME OFF

• 2 months later...
In response to post #45300020.

printerkop wrote: NMM is still a mess, it always does something i don't want, and some of these things are absolutely silly that they aren't being fixed.

Like every time i install a mod my DLC's are unchecked by NMM and i have to manually re-enable them in plugins.txt.
Simple FOMM files with a DATA folder in it will sometimes skip installing the folders in it, it installs just the esp file, nothing more.
There are more things like this, which absolutely makes me hate the program, so i stopped using it and just do everything manually.

I really do not understand why these relatively simple issues aren't fixed, even after a few years.

it installs just the esp file, nothing more.

I'm having the same issue.

If you fixed this, let me know

Also, if you run Darker nights or Atomic radio/tales of the Commonwealth, could you explain how to manually install those mods specifically.

Those mods don't have any really good manual install directions.

Thanks, in advance if you answer this post!

• 2 weeks later...