Nexus Mods now has 10 million registered members

Dark0ne

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30818200. #30819075 is also a reply to the same post.

Sigurd44 wrote: Life would be boring without Nexus.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif
axonis wrote: I think you are serious, but the motion clip you have attached is rather sarcastic.

The struggle is real! x3

I had to look it over twice to make sure they were being serious, but even now I'm questioning myself...

In response to post #30818530.

pixelhate wrote: Wondering if all the banned/multiple/closed accounts are counted in.

Yep, it's 10 million registered accounts.

33,800 accounts are banned at the time of writing, of which 5,000 are users who asked for their accounts to be closed. So even if you take in to account the possibility of every single banned member making a new account, it'll take us a week at the current pace to have 10 million non-banned, non-duplicate accounts.

I know people like to think we ban a lot, but compared to how many new users we receive each day, it's a drop in the sea.

You know, this is probably my favorite community to be a part of. Now to find out we're running ten million strong? That's a big deal! It just makes me even more proud to be a (albeit small) part of this community, nay, this fellowship of gamers and modders.

Here's to you guys, and another decade of modding.

Good for you and I enjoyed the read very much! My wife and I both use Nexus regularly and have been for years. We are both supporting members because of the great content that you, the staff and the modders provide. For us this makes Nexus one of the hubs of our gaming hobby. Best wishes for the future! Edited by Groogo