Nexus Mods now has 10 million registered members

Dark0ne

you made probably the most amazing modding website throughout history to date

By comparison, steamworks is amazing in its own right (mainly because of ease of use/access) but some stuff should just not exist on steamworks imho, I mean for games with a huge persistence across savegames like skyrim, it is not ideal for anything more complicated than just changing models/textures

and in fact some mods (banished comes to mind) change their name accross major revisions so that steamworks doesn't update running savegames with the previous version ....

anyway, sorry for the digression, juste a mega *thumbs_up* from a megafan

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely amazed at what you did at such a young age, and proud to be a member since the early days of TesDB/Nexus. The modding community on this site shows what people can do when they work together. No asking for money, no demands. Simply pursuit your hobby.

In response to post #30825770.

ThePeruvianBear wrote: I'm so glad I transferred over to PC instead of Xbox for Fallout 4. It might have cost a bit more but the benefits are amazing the mods alone have made it worth it for me and the mod kit isn't even out yet. Nexus is amazing also. Chill ass community I can definitely f*#@ with that. Congrats.

Also quick note coming from a backround of web design I urge people to show your support by at least disabling ad block so the site can get it's share of ad revenue.

I purchased lifetime membership for that very reason. Support a fantastic community that does a tremendous service to PC Gaming. Long live the Nexus!

Congratulations Robin! I've been following your sites and modding since 2003 or so and remember visiting Morrowind Chronicles. It's really great to hear about your success and see this community grow steadily. For the past 10 years, modding games, especially RPGs, has been such a great hobby and you have done so much to make that possible for us all. Thank you :)

I have to say seeing you-tubers playing Fallout New Vegas modded was the main reason why I got a gaming pc and why I joined this site. I regret nothing! :p The modding community has been very helpful ,and I've never had so much fun playing video games. You guys deserve 10 million members. Here's to many more!

If I were to go digging in my archives I think I could find my old user name for Morrowind Mod Library and Morrowind Source. I did end up changing it to this one for TES Source, but have kept it since 2006: 10 years next year, baby! :D

It has been an honor to peak in, contribute lightly, and gain so much fun from you over the years: congratulations.

Edited by anubispriest