Preparing for the Enclave Return mod

jonnyetiz

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bud, nice post you got there :)

Well I'm planning to start modding Fallout 4 once the CK gets released, I know 3D modelling and 2D texturing, I've been in graphic school for 3 years (got my degree this year), worked as a 3D modeler in a french company and I think your mod can be pretty cool.

Maybe it's a little bit soon to ask for staff on such a big project, considering that the CK isn't even there, plus you're asking for big team here :p But if this thing works, it could be a freaking good mod.

If you find rest of the team, let me know :) I'll be happy to help for the graphic part.

PS : Just asking, have you ever modded a game ? Do you have any knowledge about coding ?

Hey bud, nice post you got there :smile:

Well I'm planning to start modding Fallout 4 once the CK gets released, I know 3D modelling and 2D texturing, I've been in graphic school for 3 years (got my degree this year), worked as a 3D modeler in a french company and I think your mod can be pretty cool.

Maybe it's a little bit soon to ask for staff on such a big project, considering that the CK isn't even there, plus you're asking for big team here :tongue: But if this thing works, it could be a freaking good mod.

If you find rest of the team, let me know :smile: I'll be happy to help for the graphic part.

PS : Just asking, have you ever modded a game ? Do you have any knowledge about coding ?

Yeah, I started in java, then started teaching myself C languages just from looking at files. I get the basics, and I pretty much should be able to do some good work. I did a few private mods for Fallout NV but those were on my old PC so I dont have them anymore, I did something like this, and it worked out well. Sure, NV is different, but same language. The thing will be to learn the NEW things in the CK. I dont do modelling/texturing so It wouldnt be able to succeed without someone who can do that, and If I get the models, voices, sfx, etc. I can half the time it takes when the CK comes out.