Do you think vanilla Skyrim will look as good as modded Oblivion?

SushiRush

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope the NPC's face color matches the skin on their body. :wallbash:

Amen! :thumbsup:

From the screenies I've seen, though, it looks like the neck seam problem may not be an issue any longer. At least, as far as I could tell...

I just hope the NPC's face color matches the skin on their body. :wallbash:

FINALLY YOU AND ME AGREE ON SOMETHING!!! *highfive*

Of course the vainilla skyrim won't look better than modded oblivion, just look at the trailer (also take note that it's meant to work on the x360), but if directx11 is really fully enabled modders can take care of that.

Of course the vainilla skyrim won't look better than modded oblivion, just look at the trailer (also take note that it's meant to work on the x360), but if directx11 is really fully enabled modders can take care of that.

Modded Oblivion can only look better than vanilla Skyrim in screenshots.

If you install QTP3, 'weather - all natural', the newest OBGE, and unique landscapes, then yes, there are reasonable chances that Oblivion may look better than Skyrim...provided that no NPC's are around.

However, if you compare how both games look in motion, then Skyrim wins hands down. As you said, just look at the trailer ;)

I'm sure it will be staggering with the rig to push it. Within the years of developing it, and how quickly technology moves. I'm positive I won't want or need a lot of mods for visual enhancement. Well, it doesn't take much to impress me either. :)

• 1 month later...