Bethesda lost their sense of humor?

csgators

I heard a raider say "don't you die on me." Still waiting for "I'm too old for this s***."

The Supermutants are a lot more chatty now, in and out of combat. Having Strong in tow makes for interesting commentary. Some of it is funny, some of it is quite true when you think about it. If you're stocked up on missiles and have upgraded launchers, give it to Strong and watch the fireworks. But I'd stand back if I were you :ninja:

For pure comedy? Shooting a Supermutant Suicider when he's still in the middle of a pack of his brothers.

For pure comedy? Shooting a Supermutant Suicider when he's still in the middle of a pack of his brothers.

I went out of the building with Nick, wanting to go home. Only to see one inches away.

I pressed vats. Not enough AP for more than two. Doesn't matter, using a double shotgun. Will blast his face off.

Tiny sliver of HP left.

That moment when you can't trust your shotty ever again.

The animation of the him setting it off starts as the vast quits.

I was among flames and gore. One 1 hp left.

I cried.

Dug up a minigun.

Edited by Boombro

I went out of the building with Nick, wanting to go home. Only to see one inches away.

I pressed vats. Not enough AP for more than two. Doesn't matter, using a double shotgun. Will blast his face off.

Tiny sliver of HP left.

That moment when you can't trust your shotty ever again.

The animation of the him setting it off starts as the vast quits.

I was among flames and gore. One 1 hp left.

I cried.

Dug up a minigun.

Coming across Supermutant Suiciders the first time was a funny affair.

"What's that beeping sound. And why is it getting louder?"

Bethesda losing their sense of humor? I think not. Once I was closing to the end of the

USS Constitution

story arc, it really becomes interesting that I wanted to see it come to its conclusion. I was NOT disappointed:

http://i.imgur.com/iOAdIYM.png

I wasn't disappointed and I had a huge grin when I hit the switch. The idea of it is so over the top. I also had this theme going in the back of my mind.