Mod For Higher Level Enemies?

Cruor34

I'm looking for a mod that makes enemies higher level. For example, I don't want to see level 1 raiders. However, the only mods like this I found go to the other extreme, like 50 levels above whatever you are. I want raiders to be level 10-40 or so, gunners 25-50, Super Mutants 25-60, Security Bots/Deathclaws 40-65 etc. Harder then normal but not insane extremes either. Anything like that exist?

It in the game. Kind of.

Go east or south and you will be wreaked to shreds.

And Deathclaws LV 40? What about the main quest deathclaw?

I crush those enemies. Deathclaws start at a pretty low level, 22 I think. Im looking for a mod that makes raider level a minimum of 6 or so (they kill people for a living, they shouldn't be level 1) and they have 40 health, which is pathetic. The weakest raider in the game should have 100 HP, leather armor and a baseball bat, tire iron or pipe pistol.

I'm using Fo4Edit and modding the game as best I can. Sofar I have increased weapon damage, tweaked weapon stats (like RoF and spread) but adjusting enemies is much harder. I think I have managed to give enemies more hp and stats but I'm not sure... its not as easy to see those changes as it is to see weapon damage. I can not for the life of me figure out how to set minimum level for enemies, as every enemy has a minimum level of 0 in the editor, and that is not right.

My goal would be like this: 1) Weakest raider 100 hp 10% physical/energy resist from armor 2) Weakest Super Mutant 250 HP, 20% Physical/Energy/Poison resist from their skin alone, more from armor (they are "super" for a reason) 3) Weakest Deathclaw 400 HP, 30% natural resist to damage. 4) Weakest Sentry bot 1000 HP, 60% resist to all forms of damage, of course 100% to poison and radiation. Increased weapon damage (I've already achieved the damage, trying to figure out resists/hp/armor) etc.

Hierarchy would pretty much go from weakest to strongest: 1) "small" (lol) bugs 2) animals like dogs 3) average raiders 4) Bigger animals like Mirelurks/Scorpions/Yao Gai 5) Tough Humans like Gunners, best of the raiders, lower end super mutants. 6) Robots like Protectrons/Mr Gutsy. Humans would be smarter but Robots of even the lowest order should take more damage and dish it out. 7) Average Deathclaws, best of the Gunners. 9) Humans in PA, tough super mutants, higher end robots 9) Very best animal kingdom has to offer. 10) Sentry bots and Behomoth, Elite power armor solders.

Edited by Cruor34