piracy?

pwnedbyscope

what is with the slew of piracy and questions relating to it? within the last hour i have seen at least four post about it from wondering where one can pirate or to get support for a pirated game, does no one read the terms of service or at least use common sense?

or at least use common sense?

:laugh: Nope, Common sense as LHammonds said is a super power, because apparently the risk being fined about 25,000$ is worth illegally downloading a 10$ game, need an example of how rare common sense is? here you go.

EDIT: Nope, I don't think new users read it.

Edited by somerandomsheepthathops

Common sense: Going to the shops and pay £6 for the game (£1,50 sometimes in CEX)

Common senselessness: Going to a virus ridden website to spend 3 days downloading a copy of the game uploaded by a hacker and playing it only to find someone who was seeding it had tampered with their copy, therefore causing a broken disk. 3 days wasted.

Common senselessness Extra: going to an online forum to ask why their illegal copy of the game doesn't work, and complain when they get banned for piracy.

Thats how i see it. ;)

Edited by spiritshadowx

that said what about the terms of service? do any new users actually read it?

Tbh I don't think anybody reads it. I never read any of the rules let alone the TOS for any site including this one since it's pretty much the same everywhere. It's like the EULA in a way.