Potential Database Breach

Dark0ne

In response to post #31566170. #31566375, #31567315, #31569360, #31569445 are all replies on the same post.

algustin wrote: help im trying to change my password but it keeps telling me that my current password is wrong even tho im sure it's right
urielz wrote: try resetting you password
algustin wrote: and how do i exactly do that? please?
esfewsf wrote: log out and when you try to log in again look for a "forgot password" button. Maybe you have to enter a wrong password to get to the screen where you can find the "forgot password" button.
algustin wrote: yeah i did that like a second ago thanks anyway

Make certain you know the email account you're sending your password reset to beforehand if you're unsure beforehand. Then simply sign out and when you go to log back in there will be a link for forgetting your password in the log in window.

[edit] Nevermind you got it XD Edited by khmp

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how does this "break your trust in us" ?? you didnt ask them to hack/breach the site so how could anyone in their right mind hold the nexus to account for this? no matter how hard you try there is always going to be someone that feels entitled to be a cock to others. just keep doing what you do for us here Dark0ne we do appreciate it, and we know you will keep working hard to improve the sites.

In response to post #31569145.

leevon13 wrote: yo, thanks for the heads up.

Would it be possible to get the names of the mod files that were affected?

Yes. Please for the sake of avoiding unnecessary paranoia and drudgery through the files of items we've downloaded over this weekend. If this is applicable.

In response to post #31566170. #31566375, #31567315, #31569360, #31569445, #31569510 are all replies on the same post.

algustin wrote: help im trying to change my password but it keeps telling me that my current password is wrong even tho im sure it's right
urielz wrote: try resetting you password
algustin wrote: and how do i exactly do that? please?
esfewsf wrote: log out and when you try to log in again look for a "forgot password" button. Maybe you have to enter a wrong password to get to the screen where you can find the "forgot password" button.
algustin wrote: yeah i did that like a second ago thanks anyway
khmp wrote: Make certain you know the email account you're sending your password reset to beforehand if you're unsure beforehand. Then simply sign out and when you go to log back in there will be a link for forgetting your password in the log in window.

[edit] Nevermind you got it XD

And Did You fix Your Problamo ???
Just like 2 second ago !!!! cos I've lost mine
:facepalm:

OK .. found it.
When Play Station network had a database breach. a few years back. My email account was tampered with. all my emails was moved around. I guess they were looking for on line banking dealings. oh my!..
good job I didn't have any at that time..

Edited by soulgamers