NMM 0.61.3 fixes for Fallout 4

TheTokenGeek

So last night, I removed all my mods cause I noticed some of them weren't working, but when I restarted the game, I kept crashing to desktop at "Please stand by" reinstalled all my s#*!, didn't work, and I can't find any fixes. Can anyone help?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31693775.

lwpuma20 wrote:

uggg i just cant anymore guess ill just quit playing fallout for a year till Bethesda pulls thier heads out of thier rearends and stops breaking stuff

Wow, relax.. Bethesda have absolutely no reason to preserve anyone's modding experience. Official mod support has not begun.

that doesnt mean break the damn game either way i cant even use the workaround since my nmm wont run

I can start the game. Load Save files and then the game loads and either runs for a few mins like 1~2 mins or crashes instantly - this sort of depends on the save file I try to load, but nothing I try fixes this so far... and I tried a lot...

In response to post #31697535.

kevota11 wrote: i might not play because the game keeps on uncheaking my mods when i lunch the game.

Me, I just did that :
-Open the ' DLCList.txt' (in the same folder as 'plugins.txt' )...
-Copy the list there, and paste it under the fallout4.esm (in plugins.txt)...
-And set the plugins.txt to 'Read Only'.

So far, from what I can see, everything works for me. I don't have that many mods though, and those I have are fairly simple ones, so I can't speak for the stability of some other mods.