NMM 0.61.3 fixes for Fallout 4

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #31691575.

silvaasurfer wrote: Hey i keep running into the same problem, everytime i fast travel to another place my game tends to crash and quits. If anyone can, please help!!

Could be caused by a number of reasons.
A texture ENB or other video preset your rig can't handle.
A conflict between two of your mods.
A buggy mod.
A mod that requires you to be in-doors for a period of time for counters, zones, etc to reset.

So, best advice is disable all mods. Then re-add them one at a time until you identify what is causing the conflict... that is IF it is mod related and not something with your rig, drivers, etc...

So many delicious possibilities.
Edited by Daigoji_Gai

In response to post #31693505.

BiostarBeast wrote: OK WTH? Why do you have to login to a stupid download manger? I use my same login as this site and it never logs in! So I am stuck! Why did you have to add a pointless login for a DL manager? Seriously! Show some sanity and remove it!

Christ really? I have to pay you money to use a stupid mod manger? THWT!

In response to post #31693505. #31693770 is also a reply to the same post.

BiostarBeast wrote: OK WTH? Why do you have to login to a stupid download manger? I use my same login as this site and it never logs in! So I am stuck! Why did you have to add a pointless login for a DL manager? Seriously! Show some sanity and remove it!
BiostarBeast wrote: Christ really? I have to pay you money to use a stupid mod manger? THWT!

You have always had to login to the download manager that is how it keeps track of all your downloads and endorsements

In response to post #31693505. #31693770, #31694215 are all replies on the same post.

BiostarBeast wrote: Christ really? I have to pay you money to use a stupid mod manger? THWT!
johnsondelbert1 wrote: You have always had to login to the download manager that is how it keeps track of all your downloads and endorsements

You don't have to pay a cent to use the manager. I don't why you would think that. This site is completely free along with their program. You can opt to get faster download speeds, no ads, and other perks buy donating money to them and becoming a premium member, but that is in no way required?