Worst Movies Ever

ObsidianKnight

I just can't stand LOTR, i didn't like the books, and im not going to like the movies... Sorry :P lol

HERETIC!!!!!

Sorry, must remain calm.....UNBELIEVER!!!!!

*swigs from bottle of pills*

Sorry, that's better.

Anyway, the very worst film I have ever seen has to be Resident Evil. It basically took the rather good game and removed the atmosphere and scariness, thereby making it a dull, uninteresting action flick.

P.S. Jormundgand, the ship sinks at the end. :P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Anything with the words 'Barbie', 'Barney', or 'incredible adventure' in the title.

2.Titanic

3.Lissie McGuire movie- havent even seen it, I'm to afraid :blink:

4.Home alone series

5.Any Jackie Chan movie made after 'Shanghai Knights"

6.Daredevil

7.X-Men (the first one)

8. Enter the Dragon

9.All is Quiet on The Western Front-Puts war movies to shame

10. Most Denis Quaid movies

11.More and more and moe

Ooohhh I almost forgot. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon! God that film was rubbish IMO. Not only was it all in Chinese, the storyline didn't make any real sense! I mean the girl jumps off a cliff at the end for no apparent reason!? Buh? :mellow:

that movie was weird... oh, and Faust... i'm gonna try and control myself here, for risk of a strike, but, um, is it just me, or is that, oh i dont know, BLASPHEMY, HERESY, TREASON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry2: :ranting: :sick: :!: :ranting:

oh, and star wars episodes one and two are high on my list... dammit, ObsidianKnight, now I'm all angry... :ranting:

Lol, dont be mad man, its just me not liking it, which shouldnt effect you in any way :P like it all you want, in the mean time, ill sit here NOT LIKING IT! Muhahha (we need a devil smiley!!!)

P.S. Jormundgand, the ship sinks at the end. 

Really? And everybody dies, even that pesky brat Leonardo? how nice, this is great news indeed :halloween:

I just can't stand LOTR, i didn't like the books, and im not going to like the movies... Sorry  lol

Dude! One thing to not like the movies, but the books? Their the best there is out there. And the movies? They are good, why else would i bother camping 6 days outside my cinema for premiere tickets? tssk... <_<

And Faust? You know that signature of yours is a Moria orc from the fellowship if the ring? :bleh:

Oh, i forgot some films on the list other people mentioned that should be on my list:

8. Star Wars episode I - Why Lucas, why!?! :sick:

9. Crouching, Tiger Hidden Dragon. A film i have started watching 3 times because friends tell me it's so good, but has given up watching it a hour into the movie. :wacko:

Heretic! *lines up crosshairs of spamslayer on your head* I demand you take back that comment!

Well, at least partly. Definitely bad:

Star Trek after VI

Star Wars I and II

Matrix II

Well, I can't really think of anything else specific right now. I usually avoid movies that look clearly bad, and the others all seem to blur together and get forgotten quickly.

lizzy mcguire (doesn't deserve capitals)

You mean you ACTUALLY WATCHED IT?????

Meep!

And switch - Wayne's World? You have obviously missed the hidden depths to that film - if you watch it carefully, you'll find there's more too it than meets the eye :).

I hope this isn't spam. If it is, I humbly apologise.

Archived