Worst Movies Ever

ObsidianKnight

Heretic! *lines up crosshairs of spamslayer on your head* I demand you take back that comment!

Well, at least partly. Definitely bad:

Star Trek after VI

Star Wars I and II

Matrix II

Well, I can't really think of anything else specific right now. I usually avoid movies that look clearly bad, and the others all seem to blur together and get forgotten quickly.

Blashemy!! Utter Blasphemy i tell you! Matrix 3 i could understand if not agree, but how can you not like Matrix Reloaded!!! Blasphemer!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.TITANIC (the only good scene was the leonardo-is-dying scene)

2.8 mile (DIE EMINEM DIE)

3.Jesus christ superstar (there is no excuse for this one)

4.Footloose (if you've seen it, you'll understand)

5.Hollow (jeez)

6.End of day (i am the terminator, and i have come to save you all from certain doom, but now i am not a cyborg, i am a regular guy with bad english...DIE ARNOLD DIE)

thats about it, my keyboard got a bit of a beating...it's good to get out some frustration :blush:

lizzy mcguire (doesn't deserve capitals)

You mean you ACTUALLY WATCHED IT?????

Meep!

And switch - Wayne's World? You have obviously missed the hidden depths to that film - if you watch it carefully, you'll find there's more too it than meets the eye :).

I hope this isn't spam. If it is, I humbly apologise.

lol surprisingly no.

I searched through my knowledge for those types of movies :D

ruddy 'ell, i wouldn't even know the main characters name hehe :D

I can't stand feel-good movies :sick:

Or any movie where you can deduce the entire plot - including whodunnit, who's going to die & in what fashion, and who's going to have the obligatory on-screen romance - 2 minutes into the film....

One of the worst movies I saw at the cinema this year was Spider....it was so incredibly boring I found myself studying the architectural details of the Art Deco film theatre...... :lol:

Amongst the all-time worst movies ever that I can recall (despite trying to wipe the experience from my memory :D ) are Legend and Easy Rider.

Wow, I can't believe I forgot a movie! Well this isn't going to make me more liked :P... I forgot Matrix series...so...therefore i hate Matrix, AND LOTR... Hate me more hate me more :P lol

... Legend

Hahahaha, a really young Tom Cruise, with long hair, and no acting skills. Thanks for a good laugh Theta. :lol:

As for me, a bunch have already been mentioned, but most could probably be mentioned again:

A.I. - Horrible, horrible movie. Soooooooooo boring. I had to watch it for a film class at my university, and all of us tore it apart.

Titanic - Nuff said.

And the only other one that comes readily to mind is Gangs of New York. I found myself not caring about 15 minutes into the movie, and the ending was very anti-climactic. If you have seen it, I'm sorry. If not, stay away.

I can't stand feel-good movies :sick:

Or any movie where you can deduce the entire plot - including whodunnit, who's going to die & in what fashion, and who's going to have the obligatory on-screen romance - 2 minutes into the film....

One of the worst movies I saw at the cinema this year was Spider....it was so incredibly boring I found myself studying the architectural details of the Art Deco film theatre...... :lol:

Amongst the all-time worst movies ever that I can recall (despite trying to wipe the experience from my memory :D ) are Legend and Easy Rider.

I couldn't agree with you more - things like... hmm... pretty woman?

Archived