steam accounts

Pyrosocial

Well thanks to Marthos and all his awesomeness, I am now on steam. Add me if you want =P

Username: pyrosocial (shocking, I know)

I too use Steam, if you want to game with the fastest Misanthrope in the world, add me, username Vindekarr. Specificaly you will find me of use if you play any of the WarHammer games, Im somewhat qualified... Likewise if you're into racing, im your man. Im less good at shooting but still a pretty good sniper, though Im less good at CQB.

(I wonder just how many will add me, 2? :))

Edited by Vindekarr

Added you.

Imperial or chaos?

Know by anychance where I can redeem a voucher on steam?

If it matters, scratch that, if you find it appropriate my username is usukballz. Sorry it was a long time ago I made it. Mostly play alien vs predator through steam but I do some supreme commander 2 also.

I forgot what mine is....I think it might be LHammonds. Not that it matters though...I think the only multi-player game I have on Steam is the freebie game called Alien Swarm. I'm also rarely logged in.

Alien Swarm :P I played that for like 20 minutes and said "meh" lol I don't like shooters with friendly fire :P

Add me if you want... http://steamcommunity.com/id/kaiser_snake

Sheesh, I've been on Steam FOREVER. I got it back when HL came out. I mostly play Audiosurf on it these days though. I play TF2 once in awhile, hence my username.

Edited by Illiad86

I think my profile pic says it all Pyro. Imperial, Im basking in the new DLC at the moment, finaly, proper Dark Angels, though i am severely ticked off that STEAM is charging money for what is actualy a community mod.