What's up with mod users?

536861646f57

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to use some of the less revealing armors but still practical Armors, i tried the more revealing armors but it ruined my immersion ... nowadays I just stick with vanilla armor with amidianborn textures, uunp body -hdt body support - and PSVAC like for female meshes. if you could make lore friendly "non vanilla" clothes/robes/armors with those features, with quality textures optimized and capped at 1k I am pretty sure you would fill a much needed gap in the armor department. (something that complements the form yet protects, or covers in the case of robes and clothes)

If you decide to make a few of these message me on nexus with the link. I can help spread the word.

Edited by Adarcer

This concerns me because these vastly inappropriate mods are pretty much released in such large numbers they bury mods like mine and leave the files almost unseen by the major modding population.

That's the point. And that is also why this lame "don't like it? don't use it" argument is not valid. These manga-anime-schlong-boob-mods just clutter everything up.

Just because something can be made does not mean that it should be made.

Give this man a medal!

Why are you not in hot files? Because you are not that good of an armor modder, plain and simple.

Plain and simple: This statement of yours is so wrong I have no words for it. Making a good mod and getting in the hot files has nothing to do with each other. There are countless mods that made it to the hot files that have nothing to do with quality and there are also too much mods there that never made it to the hot files. But thanks, this made me laugh!

Edited by Novem99

This concerns me because these vastly inappropriate mods are pretty much released in such large numbers they bury mods like mine and leave the files almost unseen by the major modding population.

That's the point. And that is also why this lame "don't like it? don't use it" argument is not valid. These manga-anime-schlong-boob-mods just clutter everything up.

Give this man a medal!

If it was meant to be sarcastic -> five stars.

If it was not, then... well... maybe you should run own site, because the "don't like it? don't use it" argument is totally valid on Nexus.

Sorry LadyMilla but it was NOT meant sarcastic.

But I have to express my statement in a more precise way. Of course this is a valid argument. My intention was to point out that unlike the advocates of the "don't like it? don't use it" theory claim these mods indeed have a downside since as already mentioned they tend to clutter up the mod list.

Plain and simple: This statement of yours is so wrong I have no words for it. Making a good mod and getting in the hot files has nothing to do with each other. There are countless mods that made it to the hot files that have nothing to do with quality and there are also too much mods there that never made it to the hot files. But thanks, this made me laugh!

I'm talking about armors, not simple mods.

Because that what the people want from mods, and you can block tag it. And there is only dick mod.

There a lot of realism mods everywhere that apply to every need.

Edited by Boombro

SPH1, on 24 Dec 2015 - 9:00 PM, said:

Give this man a medal!

By the power given to me by my common sense and logic. I give you the medal of "the oppressor of freedom of arts." for his/her sheer dislike of tites, and not knowing of tag blocking mods.

People are not making bombs and nukes. They making stuff that doesn't go along with your very own moral taste and allowed by the site rules. That shows a lot of childish reasoning and hardly worth anything other than mockery.

Edited by Boombro