All those boarded up homes and stores...

yzerman19

Does anyone know if the guy who made DC interiors is interested in Fallout 4 at all? His interiors were so incredible detailed I think he spent up to hours on each one, even the smallest rooms. If he'd make Boston Interiors I think the game would have no more boarded up doors at all lol

Does anyone know if the guy who made DC interiors is interested in Fallout 4 at all? His interiors were so incredible detailed I think he spent up to hours on each one, even the smallest rooms. If he'd make Boston Interiors I think the game would have no more boarded up doors at all lol

I read on the BethSoft forums he's interested.

It was months ago and thus I have no proof though. =/

I read on the BethSoft forums he's interested.

It was months ago and thus I have no proof though. =/

Yes, Yes! I will be doing an interiors mod for FO4! It will be called "Beantown Interiors" I am just waiting for the new GECK to get started. In the meantime I have be revamping the Bobbleheads if your interested check out my Bobblehats FO4 Edition mod.

Thanks, Chuck. I use a mod (forgot the name), think it is a texture replacer that makes a grid over the map and even marks A through AA down the left side, to help figure out addresses. Maybe you could use that map to help out figuring where everything is, what you already did, etc.

Thanks, Chuck. I use a mod (forgot the name), think it is a texture replacer that makes a grid over the map and even marks A through AA down the left side, to help figure out addresses. Maybe you could use that map to help out figuring where everything is, what you already did, etc.

I'll keep that in mind, I have yet to finish the game and am still trying to avoid spoilers.

Chucksteel, would you need a team or something? There is more buildings this time around.

Possibly, I did have a friend "BigCrazyWolf" work with me on NVInteriors. I'm not against working with others but I do have a vision for my mods which if you know them at all is to keep all the new interiors feeling like they should have always been in the game. This means no super caches of loot for example.