Requiem

ironbender800

Anyone currently playing Requiem? I recently decided to start using it and the more i play it the more i like it.

Ive used skyrim redone extensively in the past but requiem is another animal. Seriously makes skyrim redone seem easy. Requiem took some serious adjusting to with health not regenerating and stamina being a constant issue. But ive got the hang of it and its very fun to play.

Insane how a power attack from a bandit can kill me in one hit. Same with a bow lol. I went into bleak falls barrow at level 8 and it didnt go well. Had to turn back and run.

Tips for early Requiem survival. Get a follower. Chop wood to get make gold. Get skill training. Focus on bandit camps and wolves to level up early on.

Thats what ive done anyway.

Yeah eating is important. Keeping stamina up in general is important as mage cause it affects spell costs.

I resist the urge to sprint and try to keep stamina 75% at all times. Really like requiem tho and think this is gonna be a mainstay.

Yeah im using frostfall, campfire, and iNeed with it. Zero fast travel allowed. Complete default settings havent tweaked anything to make things easier.

Requiem covers A LOT. So many smaller mods built into it. All you need a good survival mod and visuals.

When i was level 10 i managed to kill an "expert" level conjurer. Took me 5 tries but i got her and her robes and staff :) benefits of game being unleveled.

Then did the gildergreen quest for danica and barely managed to take out the hagraven. Fun times in requiem.