Pervy Mods

GamerDog8

While I'm against objectifying people in general, fact is that within human society sex has always been a best seller

and people will always find ways to keep selling it. It's a shame that you have to uncheck adult content to actually

get a proper, game-enhancing top files list, but there really isn't much else you can do against it (at least not without

having the Nexus drastically change their ToS).

@All the pubescent kids supporting these pervy mods: Stop jacking it to this digital crap and find yourself a proper

boy-/girlfriend! (No offense).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to say (I think). Lets not focus on perverted mods. Its really starting to get annoying. Skyrim is already have too much of this crap, lets focus on mods that are helpful and fun outside just to give us boners and making a women seem just a entertainment object.

Its really funny when someone writes stuff like this. Ok so do you make mods? You don't? I don't see any mods under your profile name... So you don't make mods, but your demanding people what to do and what to make? If you don't want to see "pervy mods" or others mods you don't agree with, make your own. If you don't know how, learn how. If you just want to use mods modders put out for free, don't tell them how to create their mods and be grateful modders are sharing their creations with the community. Modders are under no obligation to share their creations.

Edited by ahnjd

Its really funny when someone writes stuff like this. Ok so do you make mods? You don't? I don't see any mods under your profile name... So you don't make mods, but your demanding people what to do and what to make? If you don't want to see "pervy mods" or others mods you don't agree with, make your own. If you don't know how, learn how. If you just want to use mods modders put out for free, don't tell them how to create their mods and be grateful modders are sharing their creations with the community. Modders are under no obligation to share their creations.

No offense, but I think you're completely missing the point there. It's not so much about what people are and aren't

allowed to create and publish, it's more about these mods becoming the main focus while other mods that aren't

focused on getting pubescent kids hard-ons are outnumbered and outvoted on the top lists.

You guys know that you can bookmark other list pages on the site, right? E.g., I usually go to my mods, or to the categories list. None of which show any pictures at all. And if you didn't activate adult mods, you won't see any such when you click on any categories.

Hell, you can even use Google to find a specific mod you're trying to show someone, without even going through whatever page you bookmarked. That's what I did when I wanted to show my boss some of my swords.

Seems to me like an argument boiling town to being too... intellectually unequipped to figure out how to bookmark another page OR how to google (it's been around, for, what, only almost two decades?) is the dum... err... least convincing argument ever for censorship.

No offense, but I think you're completely missing the point there. It's not so much about what people are and aren't

allowed to create and publish, it's more about these mods becoming the main focus while other mods that aren't

focused on getting pubescent kids hard-ons are outnumbered and outvoted on the top lists.

Right, so you're not telling people what to MAKE, you're telling people what they should LIKE. Right. Silly me. I must have missed the memo where you're the platinum standard of human tastes :tongue:

I am a 44 year old Mother of 3 and married so I think that qualifies as having a real boyfriend or girlfriend.

I am kinda tired of people realizing that no one is making you use certain mods, care about certain mods or even look at them. While I am for supporting mods and creativity I will not put down another mod type to do so. Do you realize how hard it is to make a mod?

As was said The Nexus has robust tagging and filtering systems allowing you to filter out content you find objectionable. It also allows you to block mod authors and never see their mods again. If you do not know how I would be happy to show you. You can also support the ones you do like by endorsing, voting file of the month and even donating to them.

People can like what they will and you can like what you will. Instead of bitching about one type-filter them out and go learn to make some of the mods that you think are so much more creative and publish them. Also go to places like tesalliance that has many workshops and tutoring links to learn how to make mods yourself or teach others how to do so.

Right, so you're not telling people what to MAKE, you're telling people what they should LIKE. Right. Silly me. I must have missed the memo where you're the platinum standard of human tastes :tongue:

Lol, okay, not what I was trying to convey but you got me there ;P It's all about personal tastes. That being said,

it's my personal opinion a modding community shouldn't be focused on these sorts of things.

I am a 44 year old Mother of 3 and married...

Not sure if this was aimed at me, but that also disqualifies you as a pubescent kid.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue on the topic anymore, it'll only end in flames.

Happy new years everyone! Have a nice day =]

It's my personal opinion that, since my character is called Crazy Dave anyway, I should be able to plant sunflowers and peashooters to keep the zombies... err... ghouls out. But if other people are more focused on other stuff, eh, more power to them :tongue: