Maybe found something slightly disturbing.

Biohazard186

This is my first Fallout game so there were a lot of little things I completely glazed over because I didn't know to look for them. Little details that told a small story of the area, like two skeletons trying to strangle each other in a collapsed building in Concord. I had to get it in my head that these things weren't random. After a few youtube videos I started noticing them and I may have found something funny/inappropriate in Vault 81.

In the lower area of the residential side of the vault is what appears to be a women's restroom (assumed because there are no urinals but could easily be co-ed). In one of the stalls two ears of corn can be found sitting on the tank of the toilet. Tell me those weren't being used for what I think they were. xD

Oh, I am. I've noticed a lot of little things, like a bank being robbed when the bombs dropped. Before realizing that set pieces aren't random I would have thought the two 10mm pistols were just random loot. But the prospect of masturbatory corn caught me by surprise. xD

Or someone could have been eating on the toilet. There's more than one place where apparently that happened. It's not unusual to find something like a skeleton on the loo with a can of potato chips.

If you want more explicit innuendo, there's actually a toilet with two pool balls and a plunger in it, arranged rather unequivocally.

My favourite such detail was actually non-sexual though, and two part:

A. A terminal mentioning going into retirement and how he's gonna drive to the woods and finish that book, and

B. not very far away in the woods you find a skeleton on a blanket, with a book and eyeglasses by the blanket, and a tree fallen on top of it.

Mind you, nowhere in the game does it say it's the same person, but it still got me giggling like the Idiot Savant perk :tongue:

This is my first Fallout game so there were a lot of little things I completely glazed over because I didn't know to look for them. Little details that told a small story of the area, like two skeletons trying to strangle each other in a collapsed building in Concord. I had to get it in my head that these things weren't random. After a few youtube videos I started noticing them and I may have found something funny/inappropriate in Vault 81.

In the lower area of the residential side of the vault is what appears to be a women's restroom (assumed because there are no urinals but could easily be co-ed). In one of the stalls two ears of corn can be found sitting on the tank of the toilet. Tell me those weren't being used for what I think they were. xD

Well, I seem to recall that bare corncobs had a different use than a cob that still had all its kernels. :rolleyes:

As for corncobs, I can offer a first-hand confirmation: Growing up, my relatives on a dairy farm were still using outhouses. Next to the outhouse they used to keep a chicken-coop-wire crib filled with shucked corncobs. It seems that cobs work just as well as pages from the Sears catalog. And when the outhouses depository was dredged out, the used cobs made for excellent compost heap content.

[Re-use. Recycle. Renew.]