Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

I'm sure you've been asked many many times but, would you happen to have a general idea of a release date planned?

Yeah the answer is basically "When it's done" but that keeps taking longer as life and work get in the way. So what I may do is let some of you who have been following my progress try out a work in progress alpha of it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you've been asked many many times but, would you happen to have a general idea of a release date planned?

Yeah the answer is basically "When it's done" but that keeps taking longer as life and work get in the way. So what I may do is let some of you who have been following my progress try out a work in progress alpha of it.

I'd jump at the chance to do an alpha build. Please! :)

That said, take your time with the mod. It shouldn't be a source of stress, and RL takes priority.

Constructive criticism is fine as long as it is polite and thoughtful. Also people should keep in mind that the mod is incomplete, and there are multiple issues I am aware of that I have not fixed yet.

I'll just be sure to list known issues and also perhaps things I like people to take screens of or see how it looks etc. Mostly I just want other people who have been wanting to use the mod get to try it in their game.

Edited by Guest

I'd love to get a WIP build. I'm so looking forward to this mod. I love what you've done so far.

Thanks for working on this.

Hello

I am your progress for a while and you done a great job

I already use your mod for F03 and FNV ^^ and I love

I would like to test what you have already done to F04 if possible :smile:

thank you