Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

Thats why i mentioned 'copy and paste'.

Open a new window of your browser, copy and paste it in, and you get the pic without all the advertisements and nag screens. Those get quite annoying. :wink:

Sry, my mistake: see the link, but read just few words.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I'll make patches for popular mods. It mostly just consists of inserting parts of my mod into their's.

As for the charisma icon. You're probably right. I probably just need to resize it to how tall the original animation was (for the charisma pop up the frames of the animation are within the dialog menu file, for most other pop ups it just finds the perk animation file and shows that. So the way those work is different.

hello. (sorry for the quality of my English... Google translated)

After several tests, it appears to be the "/data/interface/hudmenu.swf" file that poses problem (its simple supression have solved the problem for me).

I have done some tests and i do not know the mod, then it may be anyway that this deletion has conséquences.

DEF_UI has the same issue.

It appears 1.5 is not compatible with Interface mods.

Then again.. i cant even test that.

The new mod system is soo crap.. none of my mods work currently.

*valdacil released an update for DEF_UI to make it work with 1.5. Might bring some insights in to what is the cause of those crashes with Interface Mods since 1.5,

Edited by Firuu

Sorry to ask. But when you have this off your plate do you think you could do a vault girl bobble head mod? The only one that i can find is a bit... slutty for my tastes. I would love if you could make one or if someone else see's this and drops your style vault girl into bobble head form. Thanks. *goes back to lurking*

Sorry to ask. But when you have this off your plate do you think you could do a vault girl bobble head mod? The only one that i can find is a bit... slutty for my tastes. I would love if you could make one or if someone else see's this and drops your style vault girl into bobble head form. Thanks. *goes back to lurking*

There already is a non skimpy vault girl bobble head mod. First you download this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8469/?

Admittedly it's a little skimpy, but than you download the retexture that makes it unskimpy: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8514/?

It's Vault Girl, though not exactly THIS vault girl.

Fooled a bit around and now Vault Girl shows up again.

The culprit was the 'hudmenu.swf' - after deleting that file everything else of the mod seems to work fine.

Btw. the 'new' posters and advertisements a really cool. :)