best "friendly animals" mod rec?

geekminxen

I need a recommendation. I've tried several "friendly animals" mods, but always wind up with skeevers still attacking me. Since they are the animals I most want to avoid fights with, this is kind of a bummer. ;) Can anyone vouch for a mod that definitely makes skeevers friendly?

Thank you!

I need a recommendation. I've tried several "friendly animals" mods, but always wind up with skeevers still attacking me. Since they are the animals I most want to avoid fights with, this is kind of a bummer. :wink: Can anyone vouch for a mod that definitely makes skeevers friendly?

Thank you!

I think one with nature is the best one, also you may want to look into path of the druid there are 2 chapters and they give spells and more and druid essentials.

Hey, thanks to both of you. I'm trying One with Nature and it works for the most part. I still get some skeever attacks, though. I'm going to start documenting where it happens and get the ref IDs of the critters. Maybe there's another mod interfering because otherwise, that mod seems to be working very well.

Thanks for the druid mod recs, too. I'm using all of those right now. :)