DDoS attack on sites [Updated]

Dark0ne

I would like to say thankyou for continuing to run this site despite the attempts of some pathetic individual to bring it down.

I truly hope you bring legal action against the person or persons responsible - and remember, if they are below the age of majority, you can always go after a child's parents. ;)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like W.C Fields like children, preferably boiled not fried, on a bed of asparagus and new potatoes. However there is a sad side to this tale. This brat has most likely had everything his own way his entire short life! Once someone showed him a piece of discipline and correction, he decides to throw his teddy out the pram.

I say his parents need to be brought to book and explain why their child is so deeply disturbed, as they are responsible for their prodigy!

Petulant children indeed. Too bad he can't be arrested :(

actually he can be put into juvenal or put into boot camp

Just for the sake of clarification... He has a biological age of something like 30. Mental age is another matter entirely.

Yes, he has a very insignificant, meaningless life and is trying to get attention any way he can.

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL AND LET THIS THREAD DIE!

Yes, he has a very insignificant, meaningless life and is trying to get attention any way he can.

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLL AND LET THIS THREAD DIE!

Aawww... :(

The one time we get de-facto permission to flame someone and you want to stop us...? ;)

*crais* :thumbsup:

Getting banned from Nexus(which is actually pretty hard to do)

FAIL.

Demanding you get unbanned instead of making a new account with a new proxy with your l33t skills.

FAIL.

Following up your threat with a completely ineffective attack. Using script kiddie tools because you have no actual skill yourself.

and Failing...

FAIL.

LOL Effect and entertainment value for the rest of the internet.

PRICELESS.

I bet he could just send a PM to one of the mods or something, begging to be forgiven (Depending on what he did to get banned) and he most likely would been unbanned.... He really chose the wrong path. Edited by Alexx378