Ideas for Fallout 4 DLC

pitip

For a little while recently I've been thinking about what kinds of dlc Bethesda could make for Fallout 4. What if they could make a dlc that creates the ability to dual-wield melee weapons and guns? I've also thought about how Asia would look in a post-apocalyptic world. Take Japan for instance. Would they have an order of ghoul samurai or just regular samurai that defends the land from dangers? Kinda like the brotherhood of steel but alot different. They also just need to make some sort of steampunk dlc, or dlc that expands the relationship that you can have with your companions. What kinds of ideas do you guys have?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I would like something that adds more horror or related stuff. Like cults, witches, more monsters.

-Uncover the secret vault under the sea that still has the pre-war theme. Comes with a big daddy power armor.

-ONE. BIG. WEAPON. PACK.

-Nick...shoots you, his brain is not his anymore.

-Bored with your faction? Face this new threat in a shape of...

- Travel to D.C. Dame that would be sick.

-One. BIG. POWER ARMOR. PAINT. PACK.

-Crimes in the wastes, became a drug/war/salve lord and rule the commonwealth.

-"Hi, so I'm writing this new book about living in the wastes. Help, and I will give you some caps!"

Boom- lol at the last one. Gotta hand it to her, she persisted despite everything and obviously succeeded in writing her books :P

-I wouldnt mind a "far out" DLC like the mothership one that goes to the moon, since its mentioned there was battles on it. I do like the idea of venturing north into Cananananada, to visit a Nuclear Winter Wonderland which would be sweeeet. Plus a hockey gang.

-My curiosity, is with the main story having a few different factions, is how can you really tie the faction into DLC.. cause I really want more brotherhood and institute stuff, and railroad for that matter, but they cant really focus on one at a time, and doing them all would be a massive DLC.

-I would like something that really builds up the minutemen to make them more interesting / worthwhile.

-new settlement features to increase usage of them.

-Any locales with different terrain or architecture really, mix it up.

-Perhaps an area that is dealing with a SERIOUS Feral Ghoul problem, creating some "zombie horde" situations.

-Anything free at all. Free is awesome. :P

-Perhaps a Chinese invasion. Or maybe even a British invasion. That could be fun to have someone actually trying to conquer some of america's wasteland.

-May not be a popular idea since we have beaten them a few times, but I am completely fine seeing The Enclave return again. Maybe not getting beaten, or maybe joinable this time.

-A raider faction that is playable. Maybe competes with the minutemen for control of settlements - you join the minutemen OR the raiders, if you join minute men you set up the sttlements as normal, join the raiders and you progress by taking settlements after the NPC minutemen have set up settlements, you raid them and take them by force. This could be a LOT of fun.

Also, we need more melee execution animations. I love the default ones, like the Rick Grimes machete to the skull, the slicing the throat from behind, the knee then back of the neck, and ground and pound. I hope to see a bunch of creative animations so we can mix it up more and demonstrate our kung fu skills.

I heard that Bethesda might release a dlc next year, but that they're not sure about what it could be. I would like some dual-wielding dlc made.

The amount of weapons in this game are pitiful for a so called "AAA Title". NV has more base model weapons, ammo types, craftable ammo, etc... and this is not excusable. It should be FREE DLC for that.

I would be willing to pay a small fee for QUALITY power armor paints, not s#*! ones that are worthless and boring, although we have some good ones on Nexus already.

VISUAL upgrades when you apply upgrades to power armor, to make it look unique. Don't just say "advanced receiver" and have it look the exact same. Put some effort into your game and have some dignity. Other games do this with no trouble, respect your customers. This should be a free DLC as well or included in a patch.

Let's be honest, the game's story was s#*! and had more holes in it than swiss cheese... I'm actually hoping for NO ADDITIONS to the main story at all... and hope they just start from scratch on some kind of side story to tie things/references from older titles together.

New lands DLC, trip to other places would be nice, similation of an attack on China through the Husband's memories would be nice.

Expand the minutemen... THIS SHOULD BE FREE DLC AS THE BASE GAME IS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC IN REGARDS THE THE MINUTEMEN. Whoever designed that part should be ashamed of themselves. That was C- work, no where near acceptable in this day and age, when QUALITY and STANDARDS in the game industry are well established. That's 1/4 of your game content right there, totally reliant on shitty radiant quests. Awesome job /sarcasm.

Let's face it... they are going to milk us dry for the GOOD STUFF that they most likely left out on purpose, to get more money on things that should have been in the game.

Unless they realize their royal f*#@ up and do something for goodwill. I don't hate them, it's just I really hope they learn from this experience and come back for round 2 refreshed and ready with their A game.

DLC has been pretty good (sans HORSE ARMOR), so I expect a better round of products.

I couldn't agree more. I hope Bethesda looks at forums or something, because they don't seem to be thinking up all these good ideas. Probably had to make space for all the textures and models and voice-acting. I wonder why they didn't just release the GECK at launch, because It would be fun to jump right into the modding. Perhaps they have not created it yet.

Edited by pitip