The most horrifc sight you have witnessed in Fallout 4

Laz3456

I made a pipe gun once just to see if I could. I disposed of it shortly after as it was in violation of many Canadian laws. I was working in a saw mill and had access to the machine shop when I was on graveyard shift. It used Hilti shot and fired tungsten nails with plastic sabots also made by Hilti. We put it in a vice with it pointed at a big pile of logs and hit my makeshift firing pin with a hammer. The tungsten nails went about 4 inches into the wood from 30 feet with a spread of only a few inches. You could even use it just like a Hilti gun to drive those nails into steel beams as intended. I was tempted to leave it in my toolbox but decided it would be better to destroy it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a pipe gun once just to see if I could. I disposed of it shortly after as it was in violation of many Canadian laws. I was working in a saw mill and had access to the machine shop when I was on graveyard shift. It used Hilti shot and fired tungsten nails with plastic sabots also made by Hilti. We put it in a vice with it pointed at a big pile of logs and hit my makeshift firing pin with a hammer. The tungsten nails went about 4 inches into the wood from 30 feet with a spread of only a few inches. You could even use it just like a Hilti gun to drive those nails into steel beams as intended. I was tempted to leave it in my toolbox but decided it would be better to destroy it.

That was wise of you. It not a good idea to make and keep a handmade gun :laugh:

That was wise of you. It not a good idea to make and keep a handmade gun :laugh:

If you are into filmmaking you can keep it as prop. Maybe fill up the barrel in case authority questions you.