Nexus is not loading. IP blocked?

DuckifyZ

Hi Dark0ne (Robin!). It is the Nexus mods site that is causing me the grief. Oddly, the Forum side is fine. Krystal is fine too. Only the main Nexus mods site is the problem: incredibly slow to load, few images turn up, sometimes the whole pages ends up half baked and incomplete. All the rest of my Internet is absolutely fine. This all started Friday. The people here seem to be PlusNet (UK) users and I have posted on the PlusNet support forum in the hope one of their staff answer.

Thank you for your continued investigations. It may not be a Nexus problem anyway.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dark0ne (Robin!). It is the Nexus mods site that is causing me the grief. Oddly, the Forum side is fine. Krystal is fine too. Only the main Nexus mods site is the problem: incredibly slow to load, few images turn up, sometimes the whole pages ends up half baked and incomplete. All the rest of my Internet is absolutely fine. This all started Friday. The people here seem to be PlusNet (UK) users and I have posted on the PlusNet support forum in the hope one of their staff answer.

Thank you for your continued investigations. It may not be a Nexus problem anyway.

Quoting this as my experience is exactly the same. Krystal works fine.

I'd like to point out that my experience is identical to that of Mortious Shadowstalker and BlueGunk. One thing to add though, downloading mods is also very slow. It takes me about 10 minutes to download a 42 MB file from the Nexus, which is waaaay longer than usual. Although, to be honest, I'm just happy that it wasn't just me having the problem.

I'd like to point out that my experience is identical to that of Mortious Shadowstalker and BlueGunk. One thing to add though, downloading mods is also very slow. It takes me about 10 minutes to download a 42 MB file from the Nexus, which is waaaay longer than usual. Although, to be honest, I'm just happy that it wasn't just me having the problem.

Try clearing your browser's cache.

I've had some progress over on PlusNet's forums. Many PlusNet users have experienced big problems with a very slow Imgur, and I've added our NexusMods problems to their discussion. PlusNet know there is a problem and they are working on it. I'll keep an eye on the question.

Fudge, how did I miss this post? I just submitted a ticket after days of problems with this site and imgur. I'm also on Plusnet. Everything else was fine so I thought I'd buggered something up at my end - but different browsers, uninstalling extensio0ns, cache clearing, complete reboots - nothing worked. I so rarely have problems with Plusnet I didn't think of them!

So, add me to the list, same as BlueGunk and Shadowstalker.