⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Nexus is not loading. IP blocked?

DuckifyZ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've put a comment (i.e. a request) on the Plusnet Forum pages to see if anyone there is also having the problem. Perhaps a moderator will see it and investigate for us. (I find it's the easiest way to get Plusnet staff attention...)

Can you access our server hosts, Krystal?

Went around and checked few pages on that website. Seems to load just fine. On the other hand, imgur doesn't load at all (it was back briefly yesterday), and nexusmods loads with some small hiccups. All in all, is an OK experience (images might take a while to load).

Just had a look and Krystal was fine. Took a moment to arrive, but once on screen I was able to pop about the site at speed. I looked in on Imgur and that was fine, too.

It's more for the people who still can't access Nexus. If you can't access Nexus currently, can you access Krystal? No point checking Krystal if Nexus is currently working for you! This is just for the people who can't access Nexus.

Experienced same issues as everyone else here (hence why I was able to recognize the problem immediately). While it seems to be mostly fixed, loading times for images are still unusually high for image zoom in, between 15-25 seconds, where usually all I have to do is click the image and it enlarges it. Would be rather odd for this to be unrelated to the problems I had with nexus for the past two days, when I'd be unable to access a link (forever loading or just loading error), or barely able to load text and some of the major templates of the webpages. IF it's useless feedback, my apologies. I though I'd share the experience I'm having on the topic at this moment.