Guns I would like to see modded into FO4

YailBloor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A want a grenade launcher."

​It blows me away that we went from having such a huge variety of weapons in New Vegas to the minuscule selection in FO4.

Right? The fact that the pipe rifle makes up a majority of the NPC weapons is amazing too....they talked about all those mods, and you can't even turn the any of the weapons into grenade launchers.

​It blows me away that we went from having such a huge variety of weapons in New Vegas to the minuscule selection in FO4.

Right? The fact that the pipe rifle makes up a majority of the NPC weapons is amazing too....they talked about all those mods, and you can't even turn the any of the weapons into grenade launchers.

Hardly comparable. FNV devs had a lot of time when they already have textures, meshes, scripts and other assets ready.

Compare it FO3.

Hardly comparable. FNV devs had a lot of time when they already have textures, meshes, scripts and other assets ready.

Compare it FO3.

Ok, couldn't the same be said about Fallout 3 than? They had the assets...Heck, they even had a grenade launcher in the cut content for FO3. FO3 had many more base weapons, with 40 or so unique weapons..Base weaponry in F4 is pretty low, with some mods. Then they have legendary weapons which are just base weapons with different stats, making up a good portion of the other guns you will see. Lastly, unique guns which are actually different than the base/legendary guns.

All-in-all, F3 did have more weapon variety. Meaning, Fallout 4 is still pretty lackluster in this regard.

Ok, couldn't the same be said about Fallout 3 than? They had the assets...Heck, they even had a grenade launcher in the cut content for FO3. FO3 had many more base weapons, with 40 or so unique weapons..Base weaponry in F4 is pretty low, with some mods. Then they have legendary weapons which are just base weapons with different stats, making up a good portion of the other guns you will see. Lastly, unique guns which are actually different than the base/legendary guns.

All-in-all, F3 did have more weapon variety. Meaning, Fallout 4 is still pretty lackluster in this regard.

With this I agree, but it was still a good base even if lacking a little. It had a lot and IMO it was good by itself even if FNV had way more + gun runners DLC. And that GL was just a combat shotgun that shoots grenades. Not a proper one like FNV GL as far as I know.

I have mixed feelings about the weapon modding system and if does "expands" the weapon pool or not. Rifles are scoped sniper rifle, and plasma rifle is a pistol, pipe guns can be anything expect a big gun, I can see that it works in some areas well as a verity extender. Not much as a replacement for new guns.

For the legendary weapons, I kind of used it since many other RPG games do have that kind of system. Stuff like cryo flamer, a healing gun, burn infused weapons are a good idea, explosive guns? Not so much.

A mini gun with effect of course is fun but you know what I mean.

With that said, I would like a weapon pack DLC like gun runners.