Most Hated NPC?

I hate juffreu(or how you spell him)...that idiot is the headmaster of the blades but when uriel septim dies he stays in waynon and when you ask him about uriels son he isn't like "I will help you to rescue him!" or anything he should say I mean damn! His one and only mission should be to safe martin!

the other one is the annoying dark elf at the start of the game i joined the DB just to get the chance to kill him^^

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You haven't done the DB questline!? This is madness!

I'm a very hard-nosed role player, and none of my characters wanted to do it. One kind of wanted to do it, but she's kind of spoiled and just never got around to it. One was too noble and would never, ever, even consider it. One has enough problems of her own to go looking for trouble.

But my male character was born with it, baby! Even Baurus pegged him for an assassin right out of the gate, and I knew this was the one!

He's so awesome! (And he looks just like my real life hubby!)

That's pretty cool, no matter what I try doing through the early stages he reckons I should be a monk.

My most hated at the moment is a creature, the common Rat.

I was relaxing outside the walls of my property on horseback, admiring the view when this Rat launched at me from the side like Superman, made me jump three feet in the air, lucky I wasn't holding my coffee.

• 4 weeks later...
I like the Septims, myself.

No wonder why your name is Sep, lol! :biggrin:

You've proven your innocence, bud! You ain't bad at all.

But I don't like the Septims... :closedeyes:

Why? Because slavery is the initial reason, because of the pathetic miserable Dunmer either forced the Septims to assign their ancient laws to Morrowind, or Emperor Uriel Septim did it on purpose, and I consider slavery as a huge offense. That's why I'm like 'C'mon, people! That's your family suffering at the pressures of slavery because you're letting those dark elves get away with it! To hell with the law! Slavery is wrong! If the law shall not change, shall everyone within the races of Dunmer come to an end, for they caused a lot of pain to innocent people, for they must feel their pain, for the innocent suffering is my anger, and makes me desire to choke the living **** of of the Dunmer who all desperately needs it.', so my thoughts said, and that's why I intend to get anti-empire until the laws change.

So, my men at arms are at a civil war, lol!

We will not arm down until they change their law.

My message to the Dunmer : Free the slaves, or you will all die!

yeh i did a similar thing on my orc freeing those ogres for that quest

Most hated individual NPC's for me would probably be Ulrich Leland in Oblivion, and Relmyna Verenim in SI.

This is madness!

Madness?

http://laughoutloud.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/this-is-sparta-caution-cone.jpg