⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Crashing at satcom Nw-05a?

lv1234

However I could use FOMM to just launch fallout 3 vanilla or go offline possibly?

It appears that you do not understand the function of FOMM. FallOut Mod Manager is used to install, uninstall, manage all of your mods and launch Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

You do not now nor have you ever needed to be online to play Fallout 3.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However I could use FOMM to just launch fallout 3 vanilla or go offline possibly?

It appears that you do not understand the function of FOMM. FallOut Mod Manager is used to install, uninstall, manage all of your mods and launch Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

You do not now nor have you ever needed to be online to play Fallout 3.

Unfortunately, it was a game I shared on my windows 7 laptop from windows 7 desktop rig....Since the account was in use I was unable to play it...But now that he is off I can get working again and try to post Screenshots after doing the instructions told by purr4me<< Though in this situation I'm not sure if I am ever going to get help on this

1. No
  2. No

When you rename your steam folder, you do not reuse your (Bro's) name Unless your sharing the games ?

If you are sharing 'an account? " then I can not help you period, that's not allowed.at least not here...I can not discuss work around on shared systems or resources.

The instant you spoke of the games being "shared" stopped all support from me here.

If you bought the game your self, GOTY fallout 3, then you will only need that one game under your name, not your "Bros" name.

1. yes = if you own all the data, then it would be a normal procedure.
  2. Yes= if you own all those games?

on # 2, you simply set the properties of that games catch to update it's files for that one game, all other games will appear greyed out.

The confusion is this: Legality of use.

and other games needing reinstall is part of the process?

They may appear as though needing to be "reinstalled" but that is NOT part of "our process here. To be clear...*

we are not required to do all the games...because they reside "intact" in the older folder (01Steam) or what you used as a name.

A rename of the steam product allows you to have as many copies of steam and or games. you can switch back and forth between packages.

but your not allowed to use others software's. You told me the PC is shared, and the account is shared. <-- that alone stops me from supporting you.

Edited by Purr4me

1. No
  2. No

When you rename your steam folder, you do not reuse your (Bro's) name Unless your sharing the games ?

If you are sharing 'an account? " then I can not help you period, that's not allowed.at least not here...I can not discuss work around on shared systems or resources.

The instant you spoke of the games being "shared" stopped all support from me here.

If you bought the game your self, GOTY fallout 3, then you will only need that one game under your name, not your "Bros" name.

1. yes = if you own all the data, then it would be a normal procedure.
  2. Yes= if you own all those games?

on # 2, you simply set the properties of that games catch to update it's files for that one game, all other games will appear greyed out.

The confusion is this: Legality of use.

and other games needing reinstall is part of the process?

They may appear as though needing to be "reinstalled" but that is NOT part of "our process here. To be clear...*

we are not required to do all the games...because they reside "intact" in the older folder (01Steam) or what you used as a name.

A rename of the steam product allows you to have as many copies of steam and or games. you can switch back and forth between packages.

but your not allowed to use others software's. You told me the PC is shared, and the account is shared. <-- that alone stops me from supporting you.

So the issue here is the sharing part eh?

So I agree on the fact that you can't help much further here...So far the only thing I can tell you is that I did indeed buy fallout 3 goty myself on that one main account, my other young siblings don't play it at all TBH or very rarely at all....

On that main account (not the one shared) my siblings are aware of what I am doing but those games that are greyed out or going to be greyed out (especially the games that they play) are already backed up just in case....Though depending on how long this process here, they may not be able to use my rig for a while...Hence why I or they should build their own independent system *Sigh* the strugggles of sharing