[WIP] Thirsk Saga

Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

I'm really excited about this new work. You know Mr. Someguy there was some unpleasantness in the past and you know what? You looked right pass that. You went ahead, you said let bygones be bygones, and you know what, that takes character. You gotta be magnanimous to be like that, you know what? You got good character. I can see that. You're a good person, good soul. And you know what? We're going to take advantage of that, we're gonna do some good things around here. I'm really excited.

You take care now. ;)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good s#*! as always! Your work is seriously some of the most charming and clever stuff ever to grace this website!

Guest deleted2159825

Good s*** as always! Your work is seriously some of the most charming and clever stuff ever to grace this website!

Thanks for the support! I hope you enjoy the mod!

Will this Mod have a new follower? Dare I hope, for a new fully fleshed out and immersive, inspired follower with an emotional and intense relationship questline like that of Mothaf*#@a? I'm sorry, Rodrick Is just not cutting It and ever since New Vegas, I've had a Mothaf*#@a sized hole In my heart empty and unfuffiled at his non existence In Skyrim.

Edit: I've messaged you back again and you haven't even checked, I think you'll enjoy the extra bit of lore I dug up.

Edited by Valthmor

It is both infuriating and appreciated that you return now. I had started an adaption of Beowulf for Skyrim only to find that my favorite mod author has returned to a project I only discovered yesterday. This is a most frightful day. I suppose I will need to return to my New Vegas outlines. I mean no offense by any of this as I had barely finished the script (in need of many rewrites) when I saw this topic. Honestly, I'm really excited to play this. Can I ask if this will be for Skyrim Special Edition or just Legendary? In either case, I'm glad to see you have returned, I loved New Vegas Bounties, all of them. Keep up the good work Someguy2000!

Guest deleted2159825

It is both infuriating and appreciated that you return now. I had started an adaption of Beowulf for Skyrim only to find that my favorite mod author has returned to a project I only discovered yesterday. This is a most frightful day. I suppose I will need to return to my New Vegas outlines. I mean no offense by any of this as I had barely finished the script (in need of many rewrites) when I saw this topic. Honestly, I'm really excited to play this. Can I ask if this will be for Skyrim Special Edition or just Legendary? In either case, I'm glad to see you have returned, I loved New Vegas Bounties, all of them. Keep up the good work Someguy2000!

Damn, that's unfortunate. Honestly, I'd say go ahead with the adaptation, particularly if it's not set at Thirsk. There are many different way to adapt Beowulf, and mine is not a straightforward rendition.

Either way, thank you for the support, and best of luck with your projects!

It actually made me really happy to see you back working on a Skyrim mod. Mine was set in Skyrim proper, not the Thirsk Hall so I may go through with it. Thank you! I'm excited to see what you do with your adaption.

some say someguy doesn't really have a wife. some say its just a very nice looking lamp with a picture of alchestbreach on it. some say those people are drunk.

Some have theorized a cardboard box and some a Littlefoot stuffed animal. Maybe a fleshlight?