[WIP] Thirsk Saga

someguy2000

Is this project still being worked on or is this another Firebase Zulu?

I don't think It'll be another Firebase Zulu. I gather from his comments on youtube that in the main it's near completion, sans voice acting. Though, Someguy does appear to be on a hiatus at the moment....

I'm looking forward to his triumphant return. Sucks that he disappeared, I liked watching his vids and loved his mods.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

This mod has been resurrected. I will post voice acting roles once I polish up the scripts (likely within a month or so, give or take a few weeks).

Edited by someguy2000

While perusing through the dialogue I discovered some interesting placeholders.

Edit:

As it stands, this mod is roughly 70% complete. I will be spending the next few weeks polishing up dialogue and possibly expanding an intriguing set of sidequests involving vampires. If all goes as planned, there will be two divergent, gated questlines that are only tangentially related to the Thirsk quest.

Edited by someguy2000

I'm really excited about this new work. You know Mr. Someguy there was some unpleasantness in the past and you know what? You looked right pass that. You went ahead, you said let bygones be bygones, and you know what, that takes character. You gotta be magnanimous to be like that, you know what? You got good character. I can see that. You're a good person, good soul. And you know what? We're going to take advantage of that, we're gonna do some good things around here. I'm really excited.