[WIP] Thirsk Saga

someguy2000

Hi Someguy. I am glad your back, I really enjoyed Blood Of the Nord. I noticed that your mods tend to be tied together to a certain extent. Like for example trail by combat which was at the heart of the story of "Sword of SIgdan" played a roll in Blood of the Nord. In addition the Sverd were repeatedly referenced, and even Roderick Redbeard's "autobiography" showed up. So I was wondering if this mod will continue this pastern? Will we see the Sverd or other elements form your other mods show up in Thirsk?

Edited by JamesTParker

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RETURN TO YOUTUBE! THIS IS A SAFE ZONE!

Sorry sir, I will limit the sodomy to YouTube and Twitter. But are you sure there is no room for Sodomy on the Nexus?

Edited by Sodomy2000

Sorry sir, I will limit the sodomy to YouTube and Twitter. But are you sure there is no room for Sodomy on the Nexus?

Sodomy could always assist as a tester when the time comes. Its penchant for relentless probing has untold utility when scouring a plugin for bugs.

Additionally, Sodomy could upload "Bizarro" mods that flip content upside down. Just an idea.

Hi Someguy. I am glad your back, I really enjoyed Blood Of the Nord. I noticed that your mods tend to be tied together to a certain extent. Like for example trail by combat which was at the heart of the story of "Sword of SIgdan" played a roll in Blood of the Nord. In addition the Sverd were repeatedly referenced, and even Roderick Redbeard's "autobiography" showed up. So I was wondering if this mod will continue this pastern? Will we see the Sverd or other elements form your other mods show up in Thirsk?

Absolutely. Thank you!

Sodomy could always assist as a tester when the time comes. Its penchant for relentless probing has untold utility when scouring a plugin for bugs.

Additionally, Sodomy could upload "Bizarro" mods that flip content upside down. Just an idea.

I would gladly accept the position of tester.

Hmm, interesting idea.

TODAY'S PROGRESS REPORT:

- Expanded the questline for Skaal village. It was a bit lean in the playthrough, so I revised it. It will include the Ristaag and re-introduces a few dungeons from Bloodmoon that were left out of the new and improved Solstheim.

- Began work on Legge, an example of the aforementioned dungeons.

- Fryse Hags and Berserkers are back, but in a very specific, quest-oriented role (they are not random NPC's trying to kill you).

- Cut one side quest (it was on paper only), re-wrote one, and added another. I am really, really enjoying the outline for one of the peripheral storylines, so much so that it could segue into its own mod later, Sons of Shor (Not to be confused with Wrath of the Nord). It's heavily inspired by the Jomsvikings. Lots of sailing and sea battles!

- There will be Grahls! Thank you OpusGlass and Kajuan!

The downside from a yearlong layoff is that I'm a touch rusty in the CK, so I'm treading lightly so as to avoid undoing previous work. The upside is that I'm very enthusiastic about creating new content, so this plugin could very well have more sidequests than anything I've made since The Inheritance.

Edited by someguy2000

TODAY'S PROGRESS REPORT:

- Expanded the questline for Skaal village. It was a bit lean in the playthrough, so I revised it. It will include the Ristaag and re-introduces a few dungeons from Bloodmoon that were left out of the new and improved Solstheim.

- Began work on Legge, an example of the aforementioned dungeons.

- Fryse Hags and Berserkers are back, but in a very specific, quest-oriented role (they are not random NPC's trying to kill you).

- Cut one side quest (it was on paper only), re-wrote one, and added another. I am really, really enjoying the outline for one of the peripheral storylines, so much so that it could segue into its own mod later, Sons of Shor (Not to be confused with Wrath of the Nord). It's heavily inspired by the Jomsvikings. Lots of sailing and sea battles!

- There will be Grahls! Thank you OpusGlass and Kajuan!

The downside from a yearlong layoff is that I'm a touch rusty in the CK, so I'm treading lightly so as to avoid undoing previous work. The upside is that I'm very enthusiastic about creating new content, so this plugin could very well have more sidequests than anything I've made since The Inheritance.

Awesome, can't wait to try it.

Nevermind. Had a dumb question you answered previously.

From the Q&A:

Q: You're going to hell, you know that?

A: Yes.

Yeah that's pretty much a given. I mean heaven would be so boring. I doubt god would let us have ultra-violent westerns with insane amounts of profanity. No Blood Eagles too I imagine.